Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Magpies No.35 is called the Whisper because of his subtle and quiet behavior on and off the pitch. Also, former Collingwood star Jordan Roughead once revealed that Daicos is called the Whisper because he "talks to the ball".

The Magpies No.35 is called the Whisper because of his subtle and quiet behavior on and off the pitch. Also, former Collingwood star Jordan Roughead once revealed that Daicos is called the Whisper because he "talks to the ball".
No it's just hitting him on the chin.

OK I'm out of here. Self ban for the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a spot on remark mate, Murphy going down has made a few defenders look average.
Murphy one of those unheralded players that are so important to team success. A very big loss indeed.

Most defenders ultimately they rely on pressure from up the field to look good. Pies defense is very much team pressure based, Moore, Howe and IQ will roll the dice to go for an intercept which can be disastrous if it doesn't come off.

Pies big problem in 2024 has been senior mids being out of form/injured and just not working hard enough without the ball. Which leaves our defenders exposed.

Is this another one of those times where Collingwood supporters can't spell a Collingwood player's name correctly?

Say hello to ISSAC :tearsofjoy:

img_7885-jpeg.2034386

Coach has said they like it when Whisper gets tagged, allows us to better dictate structure around the ball.

As it is for most sides, with all players around the competition

Cats finally woke up and put Stewart in the middle

I still think Goaties best role for the team is playing as an attacking HB, he and the team have better springboard options

Or....

Having won 16 of our last 20 games against Carlton (with one of those losses being a dead rubber in a premiership year).
you'll be able to say that Collingwood have won 16 out of the last 21 games against Carlton soon enough too....but what people are interested in - is the future...

hopefully, Collingwood are good enough to scrape into finals this year - and they get the chance to play Carlton at some stage - but that is starting to look like a shaky proposition at this stage...I feel sad about that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back