Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think so. Continue to celebrate the GF losses as you do it must be ingrained in your beliefs that habit

Have you heard the one where Collingwood supporters think their side is good enough to come back from 9 goals behind without the help of the umpires? 😂

You’re about to be “minnows” then for the next 15+ years.

Playing list falling off a cliff, very poor drafting, TAS about to suck value out of the draft for the next 5 years.

YIKES!
To confirm, when is the 15 years starting?

It's not starting in 2021, as we were reliably informed at the time?

And if it does occur, will you be there to guide us through re: how to cope with it, given your recent experience in being minnows for multiple decades at a time?

Actually, I'm sensing dejavu... I'm positive I had this same conversation with Carlton poster after the 2021 season...

No, you made a statement of fact NostrArr0wdamus 😉

So for the record, you have no opinion on who will be better in 2024? In which case you cannot criticise anyone else's analysis or predictions
FFS.

Got to love the hypocrisy.

Having a crack at me for refusing to label specific teams contenders until such time as they actually contend for the premiership, yet refuses to share their current thoughts on who the contenders are....

And you get called out for double standards, because you use emoji's after complaining about using emoji's, when it wasn't even you who was complaining!

I've never seem a supporter base tie themselves in as many knots as the Carlton crew currently are. They're not dealing with the weight of expectation well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS.

Having a crack at me for refusing to label specific teams contenders until such time as they actually contend for the premiership, yet refuses to share their current thoughts on who the contenders are....

And you get called out for double standards, because you use emoji's after complaining about using emoji's, when it wasn't even you who was complaining!

I've never seem a supporter base tie themselves in as many knots as the Carlton crew currently are. They're not dealing with the weight of expectation well...
I'm a serial abuser of emojis 😆 love them

They are a long way out of their "comfort zone" in the bottom 4, it's getting real and they are simply not equipped to cope, overcome with this novel fear of finishing 2nd, which isn't even an official "phobia" it's that ridiculous

They are a long way out of their "comfort zone" in the bottom 4, it's getting real and they are simply not equipped to cope, overcome with this novel fear of finishing 2nd, which isn't even an official "phobia" it's that ridiculous
Can you imagine being a Carlton supporter and watching your team play in a Preliminary Final?

The left side of your brain would be hoping they'd win, to have a chance to win a flag, whilst the right side of your brain would be hoping they'd lose, so you wouldn't have to finish 2nd if you lost the Grand Final!

FFS.

Got to love Bravery.

The only way to settle this debate is an avatar bet on who gets to 17 first. 1 month duration .
Que crickets...

Put your big boy pants on and put up or shut up.

Maybe we can call it 'Deucephobia'?

Can you imagine being a Carlton supporter and watching your team play in a Preliminary Final?

The left side of your brain would be hoping they'd win, to have a chance to win a flag, whilst the right side of your brain would be hoping they'd lose, so you wouldn't have to finish 2nd if you lost the Grand Final!
Lolingwood have been bridesmaids on numerous occasions to the mighty Baggers.

Short memory!

I don't believe you.

Your peers have given Carlton supporters a bad name when it comes to honouring avatar bets.
Backing Up Bye Bye GIF by ODE Willie's Funky Bunch

Put up or shut up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back