Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

GIF by CollingwoodFC
Ah, it's the bloke who closed like the Grim Reaper on that fateful day in August 2022!

So I was right, 50/50 game another tick

Now let's look back on pie predictions, Blues 16th

View attachment 2038384
You gave yourself a 60 point spread 😆 odds about $1.01

Elite punditry 👍

So what else? Carl 13-16 wins when they're already on 11 with EIGHT games to go 🤣 don't stick your neck out too far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One part of the post? 😆

A prediction is a prediction, and you tipped either side by 5 goals, a certainty... spineless
The spineless club has one member from my reading on here. Old Fudgey shits the bed at the thought of having to stick his neck out, weak gutted animal.

Pies supporters clinging to the past. I’ll try and get this thread back on track.

What’s wrong with Darcy Moore this year, will need to lift his game for the Pies to make finals, let alone win any.

The spineless club has one member from my reading on here. Old Fudgey shits the bed at the thought of having to stick his neck out, weak gutted animal.
Huh?

Because I refuse to agree to lame Avatar bets with people I don't rate, after my only experience re: having an Avatar bet with a Carlton supporter saw him disappearing from BigFooty for the first 6 months of the 12 months bet, and returning with an Avatar that is not in line with our agreement?

As I stated before the bet, and was only reinforced by that experience, I'll stick to reputable betting agencies, and reputable people I know will honour bets.

Thank you.

Huh?

Because I refuse to agree to lame Avatar bets with people I don't rate, after my only experience re: having an Avatar bet with a Carlton supporter saw him disappearing from BigFooty for the first 6 months of the 12 months bet, and returning with an Avatar that is not in line with our agreement?

As I stated before the bet, and was only reinforced by that experience, I'll stick to reputable betting agencies, and reputable people I know will honour bets.

Thank you.
As if anyone gives a donut. 😂 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back