Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually feel embarrassed for my fellow Pies brethren on here.

carlton finished above us on the ladder once in the last 20 years during which we won 2 Flags and you guys are trying to deny them a chance to self fellate themselves senseless cause it might happen again...
Where's the empathy?

There’s no bigger 🥔 in the AFL than this bloke. Even Pies fans were baying for his blood… and you gave up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for a D grade player.

Oh but he kicked 4 goals against the bottom placed team… wow wee.
Australian Football League GIF by Crypto.com

I can’t believe how rude I have been.

I forgot to congratulate Pendlebury on having the 2nd most games captained without being a premiership captain behind Nick Riewoldt.

So technically the 2nd worst AFL/VFL captain in the history of the game, ironically in traditional colliwobbles fashion he was the bridesmaid for that record too. 🥳

Look M7 I dont mind you because you can crack a funny as opposed to Fudgey and Co who are clearly an embarrassment to you semi-sensible dirtybirds types...

but serious question who is lower on the scale a faux accused welcher or a series button masher..

I say button mashers are the lowest of the low...true scumbags coward type filth...
No comparison. Mashing is situational m7, I've mashed on abject racism and other wretched things. It's an external application of force to keep a website healthy, like puss or chemotherapy, and habitual mashers can be compared to an autoimmune disease...but viruses might agree with you.

Welchers reveal their lack of character through dishonour. There can be no compromise with them. "Haha it was just a joke bro" such clowns are not fit for human society. Ones word is one's bond when a pledge is made, and surrendering ones honour is a near irreversible decline in status.

False accusations of welching are serious, and to be punished as severely as the welch itself.

I can’t believe how rude I have been.

I forgot to congratulate Pendlebury on having the 2nd most games captained without being a premiership captain behind Nick Riewoldt.

So technically the 2nd worst AFL/VFL captain in the history of the game, ironically in traditional colliwobbles fashion he was the bridesmaid for that record too. 🥳
Join the Swans flogs over in the corner, big clubs only ITT.

GWS are a good team. We all know what happened to them in the prelim final last year!

They haven't kicked on from that just yet as such, but there could be a response from them against us.

I'm confident that we'll win, but even if we lose the situation is still good overall.

I fancy our chances against everyone in the rest of our home and away fixtures. Collingwood are included in that as well.

When we bring our a game to the table no one can live with us.

Of course we're hoping for a Carlton win.

Would much rather play Carlton in September than GWS.
We want no other team more than you in September as well, especially if it's a grand final!

When the stakes are at their highest in a Carlton v Collingwood game we always win!

No comparison. Mashing is situational m7, I've mashed on abject racism and other wretched things. It's an external application of force to keep a website healthy, like puss or chemotherapy, and habitual mashers can be compared to an autoimmune disease...but viruses might agree with you.

Welchers reveal their lack of character through dishonour. There can be no compromise with them. "Haha it was just a joke bro" such clowns are not fit for human society. Ones word is one's bond when a pledge is made, and surrendering ones honour is a near irreversible decline in status.

False accusations of welching are serious, and to be punished as severely as the welch itself.
Well I'm not interested in engaging in any forensic discussion about a bet which is honoured by one party and not accepted by another as I delegate legalities to minions and worker bees who wear funny horse hair hats as and when required. As for button mashers - there is button mashing for the good of the wider community as in your examples and then there is the type of button mashing that I am referencing - the type of person who has made an art of eliciting an inappropriate response after continual baiting- the type of character who refuses to answer questions or respond in civil manner sans deflection, and lies...but is fast on the trigger when it sees an opportunity - I would say tehe button masher type Im referencing IS the virus - hiding away through lies and deflections distortions and dis ingenuities bubbling away with poisonous intent - this is an insidious pox on the population the button masher.

they should; be outted as they bring dishonour to teh banter - flea bitten weazles that they are.

4 is double what Charlie got last week against the worst side in the comp

Schultz is fine, great recruit: tackling, pressure acts and goals 👍
Difference is our role players we don’t give first round picks for 🤣

Elijah I’d argue much better than a role player, we gave up a third rounder
Acres the same..
Newman future 4th rounder
Jack Martin gave up nothing
Fogarty third rounder
Hewett for free, Zac Williams free

Meanwhile you select a role player that arguably wouldn’t get a crack in Carlton’s best 22, and you give up a first rounder

Not to mention your drafting last few years besides being gifted father sons

That’s why Collingwood is beginning to slide while Carlton is set for a period of sustained success 😍😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Andrews enjoyer above

Collingwood sliding - from reigning Premiers.

Carlton sustained success - two consecutive years in finals (maybe).

You're quite funny...
Don't worry you'll soon get used to us being good again. Like it or lump it sunshine the Blues are back in town.:cool:

Difference is our role players we don’t give first round picks for 🤣

Elijah I’d argue much better than a role player, we gave up a third rounder
Acres the same..
Newman future 4th rounder
Jack Martin gave up nothing
Fogarty third rounder
Hewett for free, Zac Williams free

Meanwhile you select a role player that arguably wouldn’t get a crack in Carlton’s best 22, and you give up a first rounder

Not to mention your drafting last few years besides being gifted father sons

That’s why Collingwood is beginning to slide while Carlton is set for a period of sustained success 😍😎
What's a "role player" again? 😆

What's a "role player" again? 😆
I'm still waiting for confirmation around who Collingwood's top 5 players are, after whom the list drops away dramatically.

At last count, two Carlton posters nominated 9 different players in our top 5, and that 9 excluded:
Our Captain and 2023 AA
Equal Runner up in the 2023 B&F
4th place in 2023 B&F and 3rd best player in 2023 Grand Final
The bloke who's led our goalkicking for the past 4 seasons.

I'm still waiting for confirmation around who Collingwood's top 5 players are, after whom the list drops away dramatically.

At last count, two Carlton posters nominated 9 different players in our top 5, and that 9 excluded:
Our Captain and 2023 AA
Equal Runner up in the 2023 B&F
4th place in 2023 B&F and 3rd best player in 2023 Grand Final
The bloke who's led our goalkicking for the past 4 seasons.
Easy

1. N Daicos
2. N. Daicos
3. N. Daicos
4. N. Daicos
5. N. Krueger

Not sure what you mean by "confirmation" considering it is a completely subjective thing but assuming everyone is in form/healthy I'd say:
1. Nick Daicos
2. Jordan De Goey
3. Darcy Moore
4. Josh Daicos
5. Scott Pendlebury

Not sure what you mean by "confirmation" considering it is a completely subjective thing but assuming everyone is in form/healthy I'd say:
1. Nick Daicos
2. Jordan De Goey
3. Darcy Moore
4. Josh Daicos
5. Scott Pendlebury
Cameron has to be in there. Fadge and CC have already confirmed his importance to the team. Close to all Australian selection too apparently

1. Nick Daicos
2. Jordan De Goey
3. Darcy Moore
4. Josh Daicos
5. Scott Pendlebury
Great. That would probably be my top 5 as well.

But it's clear that the multiple posters who say there is a dramatic drop off after that top 5 has NFI.

As we then have:
Crisp
Mihocek
Elliott
Sidebottom
Howe
Quaynor
Mitchell
Hill
CAMERON!

And the list goes on.

Remove this Banner Ad