Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So in Shai Bolton's best full season to date, 2022, he finished:
11th in the AFLCA Coaches Award
Eq. 24th in the Brownlow with 12 votes (one ahead of first year Nick Daicos)
Eq. 4th in the Richmond B&F

And you're comparing him to GOATcos...
Comprehension not a strong suit?

The post was referencing that one or two elite players won’t cover for the shortfall of losing a competitive and experienced engine room by themselves that the Pies look like facing over the next 2 - 3 seasons

I didn’t make any 1 to 1 comparisons to Daicos after from the fact they were/are an elite young player in a team with strong players around them

It would be like saying Carlton would be just as good right now if they only had Walsh without guys like Cripps, Kennedy, Cerra ect around

1 player isn’t enough

Maybe not the premiership captain.
Sydney’s biggest issue for mine is that in the two losses they have had for the year they have come against teams that have brought extreme pressure to the game and that’s what finals footy is built around

As per the Pies and Richmond’s flags

Carlton’s team overall seems more well rounded to compete against that type of pressure where using those two Sydney losses as an example the question can be asked of Sydney’s ability to deal with it

Especially if that midfield battle is evened up that is Sydney’s one wood with the smaller forward line and midfielders being the main avenue to goal

Dare I say it if even if the pies take on Sydney in a final this year I think the pies can take them

Comprehension not a strong suit?

The post was referencing that one or two elite players won’t cover for the shortfall of losing a competitive and experienced engine room by themselves that the Pies look like facing over the next 2 - 3 seasons

I didn’t make any 1 to 1 comparisons to Daicos after from the fact they were/are an elite young player in a team with strong players around them

It would be like saying Carlton would be just as good right now if they only had Walsh without guys like Cripps, Kennedy, Cerra ect around

1 player isn’t enough
I'm betting he still won't get that.

Don't worry when he gives away 5 clear free kicks 10m out from goal vs Charlie the Carringbush nuffies will be squealing #FREEKICKCURNOW
Darcy has been down from his usual form where he is breaking intercept mark records and other Pie players are laughing whilst chalking up another W againsy Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back