Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bombers winning a game is never good. Even if it is against the Pies!:laughv1: You'll find it a struggle to finish top four from here imo.

Collingwood just aren't playing like a team that can successfully retain it's title.

I did tell you all this a couple of months ago after all!:laughv1: I fancy Geelong and the Hawks to beat the Pies in their next two games as well.

We could yet have a situation here where Collingwood are fighting for their pathetic lives to get into the eight.:laughv1:

Last edited:
I just had a quick glance at the match autopsy thread on the Pies board.

I'm glad to see that a few of you agree with my assessment that the show is very much over for Collingwood this year!

Everyone at Carlton is eagerly looking forward to putting you out of your misery in another couple of weeks.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair that's a pretty big scalp for the Bombers. I think it's time for Pies supporters to finally face up to the fact, that they won't be retaining their title this year.;)
Not really a big scalp. We are injury riddled and patching up holes every week and then we lose another three premiership players to long term injuries. It's not meant to be. Bombers at full strength should have been favorites from the start.

We had no ruckman on the ground for most of the last term and now going forward will have to rely on Freddie Krueger to impersonate one for the next few weeks. Context matters.

I just had a quick glance at the match autopsy thread on the Pies board.

I'm glad to see that a few of you agree with my assessment that the show is very much over for Collingwood this year!

Everyone at Carlton is eagerly looking forward to putting you out of your misery in another couple of weeks.:D
inb4 we lose

Not really a big scalp. We are injury riddled and patching up holes every week and then we lose another three premiership players to long term injuries. It's not meant to be. Bombers at full strength should have been favorites from the start.

We had no ruckman on the ground for most of the last term and now going forward will have to rely on Freddie Krueger to impersonate one for the next few weeks. Context matters.
Oh boo hoo! There wasn't much sympathy for us when we were missing players a short while ago was there!

Does help you cretins when cripper is fit.

Don’t get too carried away.

See you in a semi ..
I'll worry about that when or if it comes to pass!

We can stick a fork in those Pies though. They are pretty much done now.

Still though they have won two flags since when both of our clubs last reached the top of the mountain.

This Pies team has just been found out imo. Actually they were found out weeks ago!

They pulled a flash in the pan flag out of the bag last year, but without some changes and adjustments there's no second flag in that Pies team imo.

As of now i'm more than delighted to write them off as flag contenders in 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back