Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

On top of that, Dockers first rounder received from the Pies is looking like a top 10 draft pick. Pies have royally screwed themselves with the Schultz selection.
It's going to be lovely watching that shower slide down the ladder into obscurity.

They are in serious trouble when their older players finally retire.

Surprise surprise.. all the Collingwood flogs disappeared (again) after a loss (again).

May as well rename this thread to “Carlton supporter main board hangout”

Worst premiership defence ever
Some dude called heathysure come in Mr tough guy banging on about Cripps last 2 games of efficiency, showed some stats, and off he went like a fart in the wind

Perfectly highlights my points from yesterday,

3 of the 4 over 30 and two of them probably gone next year

Who is stepping up at Collingwood to fill the gaps these old timers will leave?

IMG_0899.jpeg

View attachment 2039640

Daicos career trajectory from here is looking identical to Ablett Jr at Gold Coast.

Lots of stats. Lots of losses. Not sure he gets to September again until at least 2028.

If I was him I’d request a trade to a genuine contender in a dynasty window (ie. Carlton).

Would be a good depth player for us 👍

View attachment 2039640
Hang on, so GOATcos was one of our best despite having three different players rotate through him to quell his influence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on, so GOATcos was one of our best despite having three different players rotate through him to quell his influence?
Wrong thread chickadee

This is the who will be better Collingwood or Carlton thread

Explain this to me....

Would this mean Collingwood were never premiership contenders in 2024, or that they were through until round 16 (and possibly can be at some point later in the season)?
I rule you out from this point onwards, unless the Pies pull a flag out of their arses despite finishing in the lower half of the eight!

Nah i think you're done for this year and some of your Magpie brethren also share these views.

I rule you out from this point onwards, unless the Pies pull a flag out of their arses despite finishing in the lower half of the eight!

Nah i think you're done for this year and some of your Magpie brethren also share these views.
Oh, so we were premiership contenders in 2024, regardless of whether we actually contend for the premiership.

Interesting assessment.

Does that mean every team is a premiership contender at the start of a season, until you rule them out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back