Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley, Harry McKay the most influential front half player at the moment

Someone should tell bucks, Harry isn't in the top 97 players in the league

I wonder how many of the Carlton posters are young upstarts whose experience following Carlton is 5 spoons and zero flags?

No wonder they're making hay whilst the sun is shining... but beware the Blueshakes!
I would say about 95%. Except for arrow. That dude is around 80 years old. Maybe worm? He seems old school

Interesting up there back in the day

We would be leading an entire game by 10 goals and people were still melting
Absolutely. Strange characters indeed. Had to walk thru them to get to the tab to work out my probabilities, and all you would hear is whinging by that crew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies are absolutely dead in the water if they lose on Friday. The best part is unlike in 2021, this time their list is well and truly cooked going forward. Pendles and Sidebottom found a few more years of good footy but the end is nigh at Pieland!

Will bottom out harder than Richmond as they have close to 0 tradable assets outside of Nicky.

Pies are absolutely dead in the water if they lose on Friday. The best part is unlike in 2021, this time their list is well and truly cooked going forward. Pendles and Sidebottom found a few more years of good footy but the end is nigh at Pieland!

Will bottom out harder than Richmond as they have close to 0 tradable assets outside of Nicky.
Awesome,

Will look forward to our next 5 years of bottom 4 mediocrity, in the same way we were all told in 2021.

And you know what that means?

2025 Top 4
2026 Flag.

And you haven’t won one in 29 years.

Funny that I can pull a number from my backside too.
Yes yes we'll be hearing this a lot over the next few weeks, as well as this shit about twenty years, wooden spoons and 1995 etc.

You may as well use up all the material you have because in 2024 Carlton are flag contenders and Collingwood are not.

Injuries, out of form as well as teams having worked you out. You'll be doing well just to finish in the top ten nevermind the top eight!

Yes yes we'll be hearing this a lot over the next few weeks, as well as this shit about twenty years, wooden spoons and 1995 etc.

You may as well use up all the material you have because in 2024 Carlton are flag contenders and Collingwood are not.

Injuries, out of form as well as teams having worked you out. You'll be doing well just to finish in the top ten nevermind the top eight!
Unfortunately it’s hard to argue with, BUT you never know 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back