Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed.

When you're a powerhouse, you have the belief.
Well it was nice watching a couple of old combatants going toe to toe tonight - still, Hodgey has me scratching my hed about teh missing 5 best forwards Collingwood has on the injury list - wow you blokes have been cruelled by inury eh?

A few of the Geelong youngsters looked really good playing against Collingwood tonight.

Have only beaten one team in the top 8 this year (let alone top 4), and that's Sydney. Couldn't even cut the mustard against a depleted Bombers.

Sure, you can only play who you're up against, but such is the case when this type of form is used as a basis in calling a team a premiership chance (and even top 4).

There is a reason why people should reserve judgement until season's end - because you can only play who you're up against.

But this happens every May-June.

Until Carlton beat someone of note, consistently, I will stay aside from the sheep/media and neigh off calls of top 4 and premierships. October is when it really matters - and even then, finals form comes into play.

/May thread.
ironic (no, im not having a go at you mate

*dated; June 21, 2011

But, who will be better in 2024. Carlton or Collingwood?
Well I think Fudgey has already ceded the H&A ending - so he is halfway there. but he is a fighter the old Fudgey...and Collingwood could still make finals- no doubt about only two games and percentage out atm.

also Sydney are going to have a rest against them apparently because it is a dead rubber ( for Sydney)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies 2 wins from their last 7, including a 1 point win against North

Powerhouse
yeah but they were fanatstic losses absolutely wonderful losses according to BT and his COllingwodo bathwater drinkers on C7.

Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back