Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think any Carlton supporter is celebrating 8th spot, it’s just the nature of this thread.

There’d still be dick measuring in this thread even if both sides finished in the bottom 2.
I wouldn't want to put anyone to shame if both sides finished bottom 2..

In a poll taken last year, Fadge was selected as the #1 poster on Bigfooty for his formidable knowledge and foresight. Respect greatness when you see it

The Fadge way is easy.

I predict that every game will be either a win, loss or draw, and any of the 18 teams will finish between 1st & 18th, the winner of the GF will play and win on the MCG, after winning in a PF the week prior, that team may or may not be considered a 'contender' throughout the year.

The Fadge way is easy.

I predict that every game will be either a win, loss or draw, and any of the 18 teams will finish between 1st & 18th, the winner of the GF will play and win on the MCG, after winning in a PF the week prior, that team may or may not be considered a 'contender' throughout the year.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

I think you have me confused with someone else.
Chuck Norris No GIF by QuikTrip

I dn tknwo why you COllingwobblers have given up the season already - wot a bunch of fair flosses you are.
Interpreting your post....

I understand it doesn't get much more exciting than challenging for a spot in the finals for Carlton, but when your team has played in one third of all Grand Finals, and you have sufficient finals experience to be aware that you can't genuinely contend for a premiership from outside the top 4, it's a lot easier to get a grasp on reality.

I understand it doesn't get much more exciting than challenging for a spot in the finals for Carlton, but when your team has played in one third of all Grand Finals, and you have sufficient finals experience to be aware that you can't genuinely contend for a premiership from outside the top 4, it's a lot easier to get a grasp on reality.

path -etic Fudgey - LIFT FFS!

Plus our form is pure rubbish, haven't played a good game since Queen's Birthday

De Goey gone, it's over for this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have plenty of memories as well. All Grand Finals v Collingwood. Been to and witnessed 3 times the pies getting smacked in the big dance.
All you have is home and away related memories. Oh well.
A distant, faded memory of a better time. A past long gone into an obscured hazy horizon.
Supplanted now by this ignominy, these failures, this decay!

Oh well

A distant, faded memory of a better time. A past long gone into an obscured hazy horizon.
Supplanted now by this ignominy, these failures, this decay!

Oh well
The good memories far outweigh the bad as they should. Could be worse, we could be Saints supporters after all. They cheer when their team wins a quarter and release footage of it as a father's day gift

The out on the full one by Blight was played during the worst footy weather and ground condition I have seen. On the same day Carlton kicked only 3 goals against Geelong and still won.
It was a disgusting day, was still gutted though that my old man wouldn't take me to the Western Oval, soft as butter dad

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back