Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

More schooling....

Why aren't these kids in school anyway?

You make the mistake of thinking anyone cares that Collingwood supporters can watch ā€œmodernā€ GF wins. 1995 means as much to me as 2023 means to a Collingwood supporter. Thatā€™s the beauty of being a sports supporter. You really donā€™t have to care what makes supporters of other clubs happy.

And 3 flags in 7 decades šŸ¤£
What can I say? We're the best! None better at winning flags, none better at losing flags, most wins, most finals, most moral flags.

How about you? Best at cheating once, but Sydney's knocked you off that perch. You're sort of nothing these days.

You make the mistake of thinking anyone cares that Collingwood supporters can watch ā€œmodernā€ GF wins. 1995 means as much to me as 2023 means to a Collingwood supporter. Thatā€™s the beauty of being a sports supporter. You really donā€™t have to care what makes supporters of other clubs happy.
1995 doesn't count as a flag though. Salary cap cheating means it's an *.

Wikipedia disagrees.
Well that's just an edit away from changing.

Its been a good run and by Sunday we'll know how it played out but really, its not over until its over. I'm still hoping for that miracle (or two). Might just slip over to the rumours board and see if its happening...

If Carlton make it good luck to them. I'll be happy for Cripps, Voss and Owies, three fells I have a lot of affection for.

And if the miracle happens this thread will in all likelyhood go down as the TotCentury, if its not shut down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Normal' = 'Not winning the premiership'?

For a team that has played in more than one third of all Grand Finals played, and qualified for 85 of the 128 finals series played since the beginning of time, The Powerhouse that is the Collingwood Football Club NOT qualifying for finals is certainly not 'normal'...
Sounds like a good thread but it has nothing to do with this one.

Normal for us is finals. 11 Prelims in the last 22 years. 45 Grand Finals. 5 of those Moral Premierships.

What's normal for you again? ;)
Enjoy Mexico mate, try the taco's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back