Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit confusing how Collingwood won 13 flags in the VFL era where the only place you ever played was in Melbourne, but since the game turned national you’ve only managed 3 flags and this despite playing 90% of games in Melbourne every single year. I guess that other 10% where you actually have to travel has really deflated your premiership numbers. 😂
Our interstate record is impeccable, travelling doesn't bother us one bit

It's hilarious to see two of the top 4 contributors to the thread complaining about how f'd up it is.

Let me guess though.... You take no responsibility😂
Just cop the ladder situation on the chin and move on.
The fixture was released well in advance and wasn't even an issue at the start of the year . Wasn't brought up, wasn't even discussed.
Then Collingwood dropped matches and found themselves in Mexico and bang, the fixture is the issue.
Its ridiculous. Tell me I'm wrong. Well you wouldn't even know you just joined the conversation recently haven't you ?

Just cop the ladder situation on the chin and move on.
The fixture was released well in advance and wasn't even an issue at the start of the year . Wasn't brought up, wasn't even discussed.
Then Collingwood dropped matches and found themselves in Mexico and bang, the fixture is the issue.
Its ridiculous. Tell me I'm wrong. Well you wouldn't even know you just joined the conversation recently haven't you ?
It's all relevant in determining the answer to the thread title. You got given 4 games against the bottom two sides for some reason. We had way worse injuries. We beat you twice in the head to heads. You are just 4 points ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all relevant in determining the answer to the thread title. You got given 4 games against the bottom two sides for some reason. We had way worse injuries. We beat you twice in the head to heads. You are just 4 points ahead.

Funniest "analysis" ever

Pie supporters had their club finishing ahead at the start of the year, knowing the draw and that North and Tigers would be poor

Now it becomes a factor, so the excuses start

Funniest "analysis" ever

Pie supporters had their club finishing ahead at the start of the year, knowing the draw and that North and Tigers would be poor

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

You've got next years thread to put all of the factors at work to determine what he handicap will be , but rest assured, Collingwood had the advantage at seasons start this year as reigning premiers so there wasn't any excuses and that's the crux of it. Too bad, so sad

Funniest "analysis" ever

They are just facts. I'm sorry if you don't like facts.
You seem very salty this week arrow. It's almost as if Carlton shat the bed again against the arch enemy on the weekend😂

You seem very salty this week arrow. It's almost as if Carlton shat the bed again against the arch enemy on the weekend😂
Astute observation.

I think we need to start a thread for next season 'At what stage of the season will Carlton supporters accept the inevitable that their team will fail to contend for the premiership?'

Facts yes, just like the predictions at the start of the year 😉

Anymore relaxed and I'd be in a hammock

You lot seem like mexican ducks, those feet back paddling hard

Reality setting in again that the Pies are better and Carlton have peaked and once again failed to even make a GF.

Time for another rebuild, what is SoS doing?

Reality setting in again that the Pies are better and Carlton have peaked and once again failed to even make a GF.

Time for another rebuild, what is SoS doing?
It must be very sobering for them.

The Pies, with their 17th or 18th best performed team since the turn of the century, are better than the best team Carlton have put onto the field in the same timeframe, after over 20 years of building and rebuilding...

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back