Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't try and turn this around on me - I have been nothing but fair with my views on Collingwood this season. I don't let my disdain for any club influence my opinion in a serious discussion
You'll get nothing serious from a poster who had Carlton rated 16th , St Kilda and Collingwood top 4 , Daicos as the GOAT, and who also ranked himself as the greatest of all predictors in the 2023 ladder thread. And because of this , poster thinks his views are the only ones that are correct and not anyone else . Good luck with that conversation. ( just to prove my point , poster will "haha" a reaction to this post)

You'll get nothing serious from a poster who had Carlton rated 16th , St Kilda and Collingwood top 4 , Daicos as the GOAT, and who also ranked himself as the greatest of all predictors in the 2023 ladder thread. And because of this , poster thinks his views are the only ones that are correct and not anyone else . Good luck with that conversation. ( just to prove my point , poster will "haha" a reaction to this post)

Mug gambler, just like the 80s peroxide mullet pie, impersonating a Tigers supporter

Hilarious

In a poll taken last year, Fadge was selected as the #1 poster on Bigfooty for his formidable knowledge and foresight. Respect greatness when you see it

Pies are playing the Swans right? Mexico for Juan more week
They're gonna kill us

Their first live rubber for a while and we just played our granny (and won šŸ˜„), season over

The Mexico stuff just doesn't bite anymore, we've accepted it, it's all about Carlton now, choking that 2nd spot they thought they had wrapped up to perhaps end up in Mexico too?! 2022 all over again šŸ˜†

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies are playing the Swans right? Mexico for Juan more week

Unfortunately, this isnā€™t a prediction you can be confident in making anymore. Swans have lost 5 in 6 games and just lost by 112 points.

I was talking about the future Wormy.
Happy memories come from memorable moments in the past. Like McGovern's shank
I have plenty of memories as well. All Grand Finals v Collingwood. Been to and witnessed 3 times the pies getting smacked in the big dance.
All you have is home and away related memories. Oh well.

8th is higher than 11th.
Hardly worth celebrating. Some of us consider an 8th place finish a failure, not something to achieve a mere 7 times this century.

They were miles in front and basically been playing dead rubbers for weeks, surely this is the week they fire up, getting serious now

I know the Swans have more than a few out (not sure whoā€™s coming back in), so itā€™s a great time to play them. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if this game goes either way.

Hardly worth celebrating. Some of us consider an 8th place finish a failure, not something to achieve a mere 7 times this century.

I donā€™t think any Carlton supporter is celebrating 8th spot, itā€™s just the nature of this thread.

Thereā€™d still be dick measuring in this thread even if both sides finished in the bottom 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back