Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually interesting to see the psyche of Carlton supporters...

It seems they're ecstatic at tonight's result...

Though if you thought your team were going to be a genuine flag contender, you would be disappointed that Sydney got over the line, as it now locks in their top 2/top 4 spot at the expense of your club.

But maybe Carlton supporters are still working out how the finals system works...
Actually the way the swans are playing the ideal scenario is they hold onto 1st and we sneak into 4th, Brisbane finishing 1st and a trip to the Gabba isn't what you want right now.

Kid has incredible offensive talent but just wont defend or put his body on the line. If or when he does that he will be a more complete player.

Also not helping is the pressure he has trying to carry Dads Army on his shoulders at his age
Saving himself because he knows he is going to have to try and carry the pensioners and then the babies that come in after the pensioners have been pensioned off for the next 10 years- will be funny watching.

Pies losing and then crying about a dodgy 50m penalty but suddenly forget the North Melbourne win which they were on the other end of in equal circumstances?

Lol the decision was correct back then but suddenly this one isnt?

Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

See ya next season wobblers and you cant play us every week ya crying flogs! 🤣🤣🍻

8th ( currently) and 2nd have a thing in common - both positions much higher in the ladder than the cellar dwelling Collingwood football team aka 'raining premiers' are at ...
But what you'll work out at some stage once you start to understand the finals system is that you can genuinely contend for the premiership from 2nd, not so much from 8th....

But kudos to Carlton - they have contended for a finals position for 3 consecutive seasons. That is quite an achievement given where you've come from...

Kid has incredible offensive talent but just wont defend or put his body on the line. If or when he does then he will be a more complete player.

Also not helping is the pressure he has trying to carry Dads Army on his shoulders at his age
Spends a lot of time questioning umpire decisions, actually a lot them do esp Normy, and the yank. Arms in air is a common thing these days with them. Embarassing

Spends a lot of time questioning umpire decisions, actually a lot them do esp Normy, and the yank. Arms in air is a common thing these days with them. Embarassing
Pies have a heap of players that literally do it after every decision but Nick is the worst. Keep a close eye on him around every stoppage or free paid he cries to the Umps with both arms up in the air questioning every decision.

Massive crying flog and just play the game as you are lucky enough with your style you were not born to play in the 80s and 90s as he wouldnt last 5mins out there.

Genuine commiserations Collingwood folk… 10 mins into the last term I thought you had us. And that was 50.

Still, I will chuckle if neither Collingwood nor Carlton make the 8, and these hundreds upon hundreds of pages will have been spent discussing the matter of who was going to be better out the sides that finished 10th and 11th or something 🥴

Don’t let us down Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies have a heap of players that literally do it after every decision but Nick is the worst. Keep a close eye on him around every stoppage or free paid he cries to the Umps with both arms up in the air questioning every decision.

Massive crying flog and just play the game as you are lucky enough with your style you were not born to play in the 80s and 90s as he wouldnt last 5mins out there.

It's embarrassing, he really is a sook and squib

Genuine commiserations Collingwood folk… 10 mins into the last term I thought you had us. And that was 50.

Still, I will chuckle if neither Collingwood nor Carlton make the 8, and these hundreds upon hundreds of pages will have been spent discussing the matter of who was going to be better out the sides that finished 10th and 11th or something 🥴

Don’t let us down Hawthorn.

I did enjoy you running over the top of the Pies

But, enough with supporting the Hawks

But what you'll work out at some stage once you start to understand the finals system is that you can genuinely contend for the premiership from 2nd, not so much from 8th....

But kudos to Carlton - they have contended for a finals position for 3 consecutive seasons. That is quite an achievement given where you've come from...

Wide open competition this year - for any team that makes finals.

Ahhh, the insanity of a loss. The sun still rose this morning and I still went for my 2k jog, however, I did uppercut a few flowers that where hanging over the footpath on the way
Wasn't all Naicos' fault you know- no need to take it out on him. 😂 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back