Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't recommend it, it was an involuntary reaction
Don't stand in the way of progress! I'll try Grande Marnier in my ear next.
Dopemaster by name , Dopemaster by nature ?
Did he master you? ;)

Although we're arguing the threads over (and after sober reflection the hth seems the most sensible measure lol, of course id argue for the ladder if the roles were reversed), there's still potentially 7 games left.

There's even a very remote chance of a Pies Blues grand final. That'd be something.

Hardly worth celebrating. Some of us consider an 8th place finish a failure, not something to achieve a mere 7 times this century.
You obviously need to read what the thread title is.

'50 Years'

LOL.

Interesting number though.

Do you know the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years (and beyond)?
Do you know how many angels can fit on the head of a pin?

Please educate everyone on your ridiculously low brow understanding of probability-

I DARE YOU TO SHOW YOUR WORKINGS

GO.

(looking forward to ripping your idiotic fakeness to shreds in public)

GO!

GO man GO!

show us your calculations - so that everyone can learn from you Fudgey.

Go!

SHOW the WORKINGS line by line.

Please educate everyone on your ridiculously low brow understanding of probability-

GO.

GO!

GO man GO!

Go!

I've shared them previously.

Multiple times.

The answer is 29%.

And I've challenged others to share their workings and rationale if the answer differs from 29% - and received zilch in return.

So if it's not 29%, what is it?

Go.

(And I can predict with 100% confidence how this little interaction will end).

'50 Years'

LOL.

Interesting number though.

Do you know the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years (and beyond)?

A bit under 7% if there are no more expansion clubs after Tasmania. That's about 15-1 but I'll give you 200-1 if you want to bet on it, minimum bet $1K which you'd owe same week as Carlton's first flag within the next 50 yrs if they get one and I'll settle up with you at the end of the drought if they don't win one by then.

GO.

GO!

GO man GO!

Go!

Seems a little aggressive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multiple times.

The answer is 29%.

And I've challenged others to share their workings and rationale if the answer differs from 29% - and received zilch in return.

Go.

Question has never deviated

"At what point did you insert tassy"

A bit under 7% if there are no more expansion clubs after Tasmania. That's about 15-1 but I'll give you 200-1 if you want to bet on it, minimum bet $1K which you'd owe same week as Carlton's first flag within the next 50 yrs if they get one and I'll settle up with you at the end of the drought if they don't win one by then.
There's 22 years (including this year) for their drought to reach 50 years....

You want to redo your calculation and rethink your offer?

Multiple times.

The answer is 29%.

Go.

YOU CANT SHOW YOUR WORKING ???

what an absolute peanut you are as far as this ridiculous line of nonsense you push.

SHOW YOUR WORKINGS

GO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back