Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why am I not shocked that the Collingwood vultures jump in this thread as soon as Carlton lose?

donald trump alex acosta GIF
You weren't around on Friday night, obviously?

it’s Voss. He learnt from hinkleys kick it long to Dixon game style.

Kick it long to curnow isn’t that big of a stretch.
The blues supporter I was sitting next to kept crying for them to kick it long to McKay/ curnow and was annoyed every time Carlton handballed

Deserve everything we cop after that. Honestly can't believe how dramatically our season has unraveled. At least we have done that with some flair, unlike our play on the field since round 17.

Happy to concede that Collingwood were better than Carlton in 2024. See you in the 2025 thread.

Hope you all (Pies fans included) have a nice offseason and find fulfilment in your interests outside of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the old joke:

Question - Who kicked 5 goals in the 1990 Grand Final?

Answer - Essendon!

I have a newer, more recent, more appropriate joke for this thread...

Question - Who kicked 5 goals in Carlton's Round 22 2024 game against fellow Top 8 aspirants Hawthorn; a game they had to win to maintain any chance of finishing top 4 and therefore possibly contend for a premiership after two decades of building and rebuilding, with a loss placing them at risk of missing out on finals altogether?

Answer - Carlton!

At least you got some relief in Q4!
By that point he was going fully postal on Carlton. Oddly he was only like this whole game was on, was able to have reasoned discussion at the quarter time breaks

Remember the old joke:

Answer - Essendon!

Question - Who kicked 5 goals in Carlton's Round 22 2024 game against fellow Top 8 aspirants Hawthorn; a game they had to win to maintain any chance of finishing top 4 and therefore possibly contend for a premiership after two decades of building and rebuilding, with a loss placing them at risk of missing out on finals altogether?

Answer - Carlton!

I didn't think I'd ever witness anything as bad as our performance today . . . until I read this joke. Thanks for the cheer up.

Remember the old joke:

Answer - Essendon!

Answer - Carlton!
Pace yourself, we've got another whole summer of this

Glorious!! 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back