Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no, no.

That wasn't banter.

You guys were highly offended and in disbelief.

'We're second on the ladder, of course we're contenders'!

'Everyone in the media are saying we're contenders!'

Weren't some saying Carlton were the best chance to knock Sydney at once stage?

Wasn't Hoyne saying on SEN that they had the best premiership profile of all the teams, a few weeks ago?

Hawthorn have played both Carlton and Collingwood, and I can categorically say that Collingwood is far better team. Also Daicos is better Cripps, but the move to put him the centre, while it looks good at times, it's overall hurt the Pies.

Hawthorn play their best player at half back, that's were Daicos starting point should be and where he's most effective.

No, no, no.

That wasn't banter.

You guys were highly offended and in disbelief.

'We're second on the ladder, of course we're contenders'!

'Everyone in the media are saying we're contenders!'
If someone thinks the Blues were contenders that's their right, it's called being a supporter, you said the Pies were in for a dynasty but they are in Mexico and we all told you that the Pies were to old but you wouldn't listen, get my drift.

I thought you were being stubborn and petty 😆 I'll never doubt your genius and foresight again
Fadges algorithms never lie.

Came back with a 72% probability that Carlton would soil the bed linen in July and August. We had no way of knowing this.

Last edited:
I thought you were being stubborn and petty 😆 I'll never doubt your genius and foresight again
Don't forget he said Pies were in for a dynasty as well, long way off there.

View attachment 2077118
Enjoy the new dynasty Falcon 😀
With the 2024 spoon, Richmond are set to become the second 'winningest' wooden spooner since the turn of the century, behind only Carlton...

Any wonder those two supporter bases are joined at the hip.

'Misery needs company'.

With the 2024 spoon, Richmond are set to become the second 'winningest' wooden spooner since the turn of the century, behind only Carlton...

Any wonder those two supporter bases are joined at the hip.

'Misery needs company'.
Tigers have won 3 flags in the last 7 years, i wouldn't think there's too much misery there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep when the Pies realise they're over the hill, where you are now is the highest you'll be for a while.
You've said this before, as recently as 2021.

Powerhouse teams don't spend multiple decades at a time dwelling in the cellar, in the way both Richmond and Carlton have done in recent times.

But I guess you have to live in hope...

You've said this before, as recently as 2021.

Powerhouse teams don't spend multiple decades at a time dwelling in the cellar, in the way both Richmond and Carlton have done in recent times.

But I guess you have to live in hope...
Longmire just gave your precious coach a nice touch up.

Which team is better?

Weighing Options GIF

You Can Say Neither Episode 7 GIF by Friends

He gave it mate, play all your games at home.
Collingwood play 8 MCG games against non-MCG tenants. And one Marvel game against a non-Marvel tenant

Sydney play 11 SCG games against non-SCG tenants a year

Collingwood play 8 MCG games against non-MCG tenants. And one Marvel game against a non-Marvel tenant

Sydney play 11 SCG games against non-SCG tenants a year
Lol i can't argue against that, I'm with you on that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back