Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Must have dawned on them by now, this missed opportunity in the most open season since 1997 😆

#blueshakes

Love how this whole “blueshakes” thing is only exclusive to this thread and started only this year. No one outside of this thread on BigFooty knows it. Go to an AFL game and say “blueshakes” and no one will know what you’re trying to say. It isn’t a nickname in the public domain.

Say “Colliwobbles” and everyone knows that nickname. It’s been your clubs nickname for close to 50 years.

Fudgey - either you can show what your mafematiX ( arithmetic really) is or you cant..

simple.

GO.
JustAFlogger - I have indeed shared my workings and rationale on multiple occasions, and you were involved in that discussion.

I refuse to rehash it every time I reference it.

However, if you disagree that the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years and beyond being 29%, feel free to share your own workings and rationale.

But as I originally predicted, you won't, because that's how you operate.

Love how this whole “blueshakes” thing is only exclusive to this thread and started only this year. No one outside of this thread on BigFooty knows it. Go to an AFL gamd and say “blueshakes” and no one will know what you’re trying to say. It isn’t a nickname in the public domain.

Say “Colliwobbles” and everyone knows that nickname. It’s been your clubs nickname for close to 50 years.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, it still made noise

Blueshakes are a thing and growing every year with Carlton's inventive ineptitude, nothing can stop its spread

Pretty soon everyone will be saying "Blueshakes" regularly

"Colliwobbles" on the other hand are dead and buried, Pies are now clutch 🏆

Love how this whole “blueshakes” thing is only exclusive to this thread and started only this year. No one outside of this thread on BigFooty knows it. Go to an AFL game and say “blueshakes” and no one will know what you’re trying to say. It isn’t a nickname in the public domain.

I understand from a recent post in this very thread that it had made it's way to the Carlton Board, referenced by a Carlton poster.

It's happening.

Blueshakes are a thing and growing every year with Carlton's inventive ineptitude, nothing can stop its spread

Colliwobbles will never be dead and buried. Never I say.

It has historical value.

I understand from a recent post in this very thread that it had made its way to the Carlton Board, referenced by a Carlton poster.

It's happening.

Was it “Hey! Look at what the 7 Pie supporters in the Carlton vs Collingwood thread are trying to call us. It won’t stick though. Ha ha!”.

Colliwobbles is alive and well and shown to be again this season

No, our nickname is the Magpies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow in the 8? Such a powerhouse 😆

Not sure I've seen a bigger meltdown within a season, from 2nd favourite for the flag to a JOKE in a matter of weeks
Come on, don't be so nasty.

Challenging for a spot in the top 8 for a couple of seasons in a row is as good as it gets for some clubs.

Let them enjoy their time in the sun...

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back