Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

'50 Years'

LOL.

Interesting number though.

Do you know the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years (and beyond)?
Rinse and repeat.
Please share for all to see your probability chart for EVERY team and their chances of ultimate success just for the giggles

What a bitter, salty supporter group the Carlton Football Club have.

On SEN today, Dwayne is taking calls to celebrate the retiring players - Martin and Hawkins.

The first caller for Hawkins accused him of being selfish and only playing on to break the Geelong club games record.

When asked what club he supported, the response of course was 'Carlton'.

On SEN today, Dwayne is taking calls to celebrate the retiring players - Martin and Hawkins.

The first caller for Hawkins accused him of being selfish and only playing on to break the Geelong club games record.

Congratulations! You have reached a new low in trolling 🥳

They haven't been on top of the ladder after round 2 since 1996, lashing out

Oh wow in the 8? Such a powerhouse 😆

Not sure I've seen a bigger meltdown within a season, from 2nd favourite for the flag to a JOKE in a matter of weeks
You can bad mouth us all you like but the fact is we are better than Collingwood so your comments say more about you than us.

Havent seen a bigger meltdown ? Maybe look at your own club going from premiers to not even making the 8. Now there is an even bigger JOKE 🤣

You can bad mouth us all you like but the fact is we are better than Collingwood so your comments say more about you than us.

Havent seen a bigger meltdown ? Maybe look at your own club going from premiers to not even making the 8. Now there is an even bigger JOKE 🤣
Happens a lot actually, it's called a "premiership hangover", what's Carlton's excuse for their capitulation? Prelim final hangover? 😆

Pies biggest chokers of all time

What happened to B2B 🤣

Mexico it is
Cool you keep dog-paddling back and forth across the Rio Grande, we've just been to Everest 🏆

Maybe next year for the Blueshakes, 30th anniversary? 😁

Blues were $3.75 for the flag recently, now that's their odds to miss the 8 and end up in Mexico 🇲🇽

Cool you keep dog-paddling back and forth across the Rio Grande, we've just been to Everest 🏆

Maybe next year for the Blueshakes, 30th anniversary? 😁

Blues were $3.75 for the flag recently, now that's their odds to miss the 8 and end up in Mexico 🇲🇽
We were informed Carlton were $1.01 to make the finals two weeks ago, I see they're now $1.15.

According to my abacus, that's a factor of 15 times more likely to miss the finals than they were two weeks ago.

Look out if they have another 'down game' this weekend...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were informed Carlton were $1.01 to make the finals two weeks ago, I see they're now $1.10.

According to my abacus, that's a factor of 10 times more likely to miss the finals than they were two weeks ago.

Look out if they have another 'down game' this weekend...

Still waiting to see one of your predictions/wagers to come in

Side splitting laughter

Finally catching on? Keep going on with your repetitive posting since your sabbatical, you will get a response in kind

Let me know when you're ready for a real footy debate
All my posts have been originals, while all you do is...

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Feel free to start this "real footy debate" you're always threatening to have, can't wait

Pretty soon everyone will be saying "Blueshakes" regularly

"Colliwobbles" on the other hand are dead and buried, Pies are now clutch 🏆
San Jose Earthquakes No GIF by Major League Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back