Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a massively under-rated post that should have more likes and more love!!!!
Yeah, nah.

It's a bit like your kid coming home from school and telling you they got 40% for their maths test, but there's nothing to be concerned about because it wasn't the lowest score in the class - someone else got 30%...

We're no finals team at the moment.

Not taking anything from beating the worst two teams in the comp at the moment over the past two weeks.
You have trouble understanding how the ladder works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you get to watch it on digital platforms, you don’t have to blow the cobwebs out of the VHS reel and hope to god that the Mrs didn’t tape over it.

Oi! We’ve had about 12 different versions of our last 8 premierships DVD boxset over the years. VHS is old technology, we’ve upgraded.
I have never seen so much salt and not just from you blokes 😆 Pies' 2023 flag one of the most triggering events in history

How has it bothered you that I was being sarcastic about your 2023 flag? I support your arch rivals.

Hasn't bothered me at all, I get happily drunk on your salt 😁

The proof was already posted on here a couple months ago that my very first post after Collingwood won the flag, a minute after the final siren, was that I didn’t care that you won the flag. So you’re barking up the wrong tree.

JustAFlogger - I have indeed shared my workings and rationale on multiple occasions, and you were involved in that discussion.

I refuse to rehash it every time I reference it.

However, if you disagree that the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years and beyond being 29%, feel free to share your own workings and rationale.

But as I originally predicted, you won't, because that's how you operate.
you have NEVER shared your working FudgyaFlogger - of course I stand to be corrected - post a link...

otherwise show your workings line by line

GO.

The proof was already posted on here a couple months ago that my very first post after Collingwood won the flag, a minute after the final siren, was that I didn’t care that you won the flag. So you’re barking up the wrong tree.
You cared so little about Collingwood winning the flag that you felt the need to immediately tell the world how little it meant to you....

How can anyone possibly dispute that?

You cared so little about Collingwood winning the flag that you felt the need to immediately tell the world how little it meant to you....

How can anyone possibly dispute that?

Not the world. Just one thread on a small forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back