Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to talk finals 👍

The relevant clubs are Brisbane, Sydney, WB, Port. Hawthorn and the Dockers imo

Doesn't include irrelevant clubs like the Blues who can only beat the bottom 3

Tipping a Bris v WB GF

Significantly less likely than they were two weeks ago.

Another Carlton supporter going early....

When will you folks ever learn?
Another Pies supporter in denial, when will you ever learn

"13th/16th" routine is the most broken record in your tiny collection of talking points
Every prediction has failed, unless you have evidence to dispute that, the laughs never stops

You haven't noticed any Carlton supporters in here making (now failed) predictions in the last couple of months?

Show me

"13th/16th" routine is the most broken record in your tiny collection of talking points

You haven't noticed any Carlton supporters in here making (now failed) predictions in the last couple of months?
We won't lose another game this season.

Significantly less likely than they were two weeks ago.

Another Carlton supporter going early....

When will you folks ever learn?
I just asked if you wanted to do an early payout. Entirely up to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confucius say 'Never repeat yourself to those with memories of goldfish'.

29%, soon to be 31%.

This is really getting boring now.
Given that, from here, they are only a 5% chance of winning the flag this year, the probability has already moved on from 29%.
My fudgeculations has it at 29.6% now.

Oh wow what a dreadful stat that is. Carlton and the Suns are the only two teams to share this accomplishment. Embarrassing!
Now Pies and Suns can share a beer down in Mexico

1722923725135.png

Given that, from here, they are only a 5% chance of winning the flag this year, the probability has already moved on from 29%.
My fudgeculations has it at 29.6% now.
Pies must be favourites then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back