Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Need that investigation into how a perennially underperforming team like Collingwood kept getting into the grand final.

Too much glare of the GF to fix that, while other games were easier to slip cash to players and umpires?

This scandal is a ticking time bomb.

Making a grand final displays the opposite of ineptitude. Win or lose.

Not being able to make finals, make a grand final, winning spoons...that is where you get called inept.
They really are an amazing breed.

It's almost as if they see us use a word, think 'Gee, that's a good word, and if I use it it will make me sound quite intellectual', and just use it whether it's relevant in the context or not.

Wowee.

Making a grand final displays the opposite of ineptitude. Win or lose.

Not being able to make finals, make a grand final, winning spoons...that is where you get called inept.
Not even making a prelim with three number 1 picks plus Judd
#inept

Attachments

• images (97).jpeg
    images (97).jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3

It's almost as if they see us use a word, think 'Gee, that's a good word, and if I use it it will make me sound quite intellectual', and just use it whether it's relevant in the context or not.

Wowee.
"Inept" is not a word that gets thrown around lightly

Have to rack up quite a few spoons to earn that label

Need that investigation into how a perennially underperforming team like Collingwood kept getting into the grand final.

Too much glare of the GF to fix that, while other games were easier to slip cash to players and umpires?

This scandal is a ticking time bomb.
Yeah, it really is difficult to believe a single team can be that good to perform that well over the entire history of the game, isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies, need to make a GF, 50% more times than Carlton and still can't surpass the flag tally

I guess it has been over 4 decades

Chokers
Which is what raised a red flag for me.

Wowee.
They're just lucky they've got you an me an Cobbers here to set them straight Fadgey.
We are like the childcare workers making sure the kids don't eat the sand in the sandpit.

Pies, need to make a GF, 50% more times than Carlton and still can't surpass the flag tally

I guess it has been over 4 decades

Chokers
We are grand final chokers. I'll cop that. Facts are facts.

Inept...nah .... that's winning 5 spoons in 17 years. Actually that's beyond inept. It's dismally pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back