Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet the pies have been panicking for the past month and now find themselves in a hole that just can't be dug out of. When you have to rely on other teams to lose in order to qualify for finals, oh boy.......

Even more evidence of the Blueshakes. The panic is so severe. The problem for the Blues is that two of their alleged Big 4 are liabilities. Patrick Cripps is close to the best player in the game and is in the conversation as being the best player over the last 10 years. Mckay can perform under pressure, and I really rate him. Charlie Curnow is just not equipped to play in finals pressure type games. Carlton builds their game plan around him and it all comes crumbling down when Curnow doesn't fire. He does not look interested in big matches, plays from behind and is not willing to lift in the big moments. Sam Walsh is the other big concern; he just cannot hurt teams. If the ball is in Cripps hands 30 times, you think God, he will destroy us. If the ball is in Walsh's hands 30 times you say, please give it to him another 10 times as his little dinky sideways handballs and helicopter kicks will not hurt us. He is the least impactful 'allegedly good' midfielder I have ever seen.

Even more evidence of the Blueshakes. The panic is so severe. The problem for the Blues is that two of their alleged Big 4 are liabilities. Patrick Cripps is close to the best player in the game and is in the conversation as being the best player over the last 10 years. Mckay can perform under pressure, and I really rate him. Charlie Curnow is just not equipped to play in finals pressure type games. Carlton builds their game plan around him and it all comes crumbling down when Curnow doesn't fire. He does not look interested in big matches, plays from behind and is not willing to lift in the big moments. Sam Walsh is the other big concern; he just cannot hurt teams. If the ball is in Cripps hands 30 times, you think God, he will destroy us. If the ball is in Walsh's hands 30 times you say, please give it to him another 10 times as his little dinky sideways handballs and helicopter kicks will not hurt us. He is the least impactful 'allegedly good' midfielder I have ever seen.
All of this negativity about Carlton yet Pies get over the line courtesy of a bad kick after the siren.
Maybe go look at Collingwoods deficiencies which are more apparent than ever considering their draft situation, just to add fuel to the fire.

Yet we are in the 8, and you seem to forget that Sam Walsh won the Gary Ayers medal last year.

It's not us that are travelling up to Sydney, further south next weekend.
But at least they have the “we beat Carlton twice.” trophy to go with the “we lost 27 Grand Finals.” and “we’ve made one in every three Grand Finals in history” trophies.

Colliwobbles have won many trophies over their history.

Yet we are in the 8, and you seem to forget that Sam Walsh won the Gary Ayers medal last year.
The Gary Ayers medal is a medal of false hope. I know Gary and he is better known as a wine sales representative . A great guy but it's nothing to be proud of. Other than that, Walsh is a great player who never should be graded by winning old Gary's medal.

But at least they have the “we beat Carlton twice.” trophy to go with the “we lost 27 Grand Finals.” and “we’ve made one in every three Grand Finals in history” trophies.

Colliwobbles have won many trophies over their history.
Yep they beat Carlton twice but we've won more games.

The Gary Ayers medal is a medal of false hope. I know Gary and he is better known as a wine sales representative . A great guy but it's nothing to be proud of. Other than that, Walsh is a great player who never should be graded by winning old Gary's medal.
Don't bullshit me mate, if Daicos had have won it we would've heard it from you guys a thousand times.

All of this negativity about Carlton yet Pies get over the line courtesy of a bad kick after the siren.
Maybe go look at Collingwoods deficiencies which are more apparent than ever considering their draft situation, just to add fuel to the fire.
And there you go, more evidence of the Blueshakes. The fact is, the Pies got over the line. Carlton, choking when it counts.

Yep they beat Carlton twice but we've won more games.
Helps playing double the amount of games against the two battlers with % in the 60s.

16 of Carlton's 48 points come from games against North n Rich.

Just 8 of the Pies 44 points are from games against North n Rich.

Pies clearly have Carlton's measure in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Helps playing double the amount of games against the two battlers with % in the 60s.

Yep can't be down to Carlton beating the Dockers, Giants, Cats, Bombers, and Suns who Pies failed to beat...

We've still won more games yeah?

Yep can't be down to Carlton beating the Dockers, Giants, Cats, Bombers, and Suns who Pies failed to beat...

Thanks for providing more evidence of your insanely soft draw and why Collingwood is better. Carlton supporters the gift that keeps giving
  • Carlton did not play Fremantle in WA
  • Carlton did not play Gold Coast in Qld
  • Collingwood did not play Giants in melb were Carlton had their win

So 4 games agianst the bottom 4 sides and the above. Blues lucky to be on 32 points without the draw.

Thanks for providing more evidence of your insanely soft draw and why Collingwood is better. Carlton supporters the gift that keeps giving
  • Carlton did not play Fremantle in WA
  • Carlton did not play Gold Coast in Qld
  • Collingwood did not play Giants in melb were Carlton had their win

So 4 games agianst the bottom 4 sides and the above. Blues lucky to be on 32 points without the draw.
Carlton play Fremantle once this year and it was in Gather Round so not a home game for us either. Considering we were one of two teams to cop an away game in Gather Round 2023 we weren't going to get another the year after.

Carlton played GWS twice so not sure why you are ignoring that. We played Port in Adelaide and you didn't. Fixture isn't the same for every club.

Regardless doesn't change my point which is the difference so far is based on a lot of factors including games against those teams. But still three games left as I have been saying so anything can happen in a season this even.

Delusional

Delusional

One of the first signs of the Blueshakes is not being able to tell reality from delusion. Usually comes in about August. It usually starts in February with Carlton supporters saying they have the best list in the country. Then in March it turns to 'we have a better top 10 then anyone'. The narrative quickly changes to 'oh we have the best big 4 of anyone'. Then comes the obligatory late season choke against Collingwood and then if by chance they make finals comes the crashing loss. It usually cures itself by November when Carlton become preseason Premiership favourites again. It is a disease that was first detected in 1996. It is real.

Love the ploy from Lollingwood supporters to distract from their failure to even scrape into the 8 the year after a premiership.

It ain't working guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back