Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

they carry on like its still the 70s
When someone other than them, again, lifts the cup this year, it will 10,593 days since they rorted their way to their last tainted flag
The earth travels 2.6 million Kilometers per day in its orbit.
So since Carlton last won the flag I have travelled 27billion, 541million and 800 thousand km in orbit around the sun.

Then additionally, the earth is travelling through space as the universe expands at a rate of 5.832 million km per day. So that is an additional 61billion, 772million, 544 thousand km.
So in total, since Carlton last won the flag I have personally travelled approximately 89 billion, 314 million and 344 thousand Kilometers through space and time.

Mind boggling stuff🤯

In hindsight they probably peaked late last year and been slowly falling off the cliff ever since
They made me believe in them this year. I feel silly! I feel like that time I kept sending money to that Nigerian Princess who told me she loved me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Why? They've been the first ones to question where all the Collingwood folk are immediately after a loss.

'Respond in kind' and all that...
I was referring to not being included in the list of biggest protagonists.

But on your point, it looks like you’re not the only one around here with a social life 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back