Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going by Fadge's thinking Carlton beat Brisbane so we are better.

100%. Blues are one of the best teams in the comp if you remove the 8 teams above them.

Here we go, Carlton blaming injuries again!!

You blokes were already 10 goals down, I betcha half of them were bunging it on as they were so embarrassed in themselves.
He's a West Coast supporter mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go, Carlton blaming injuries again!!

You blokes were already 10 goals down, I betcha half of them were bunging it on as they were so embarrassed in themselves.
No one is "blaming" injuries and you know your second point isn't true - we had three players injured in the first quarter when it was 23-21 at QTR time.

This Hawthorn team smashed the Pies as well remember? As much as i like and respect Vossy as a person, if 2025 is yet another year of failure then it'll probably be time for a parting of ways sadly.

No one is "blaming" injuries and you know your second point isn't true - we had three players injured in the first quarter when it was 23-21 at QTR time.

We would've got pantsed either way mate. It was a day of carnage injuries-wise but it's not worth mentioning.

Injuries have hurt us this year, but it's our own doing. We're past the point of being like 'oh but we had injuries, we're unlucky'. There's no 'luck' involved in choosing to keep injury prone blokes on your list, there's no 'luck' in sticking with the same s&c team after years of injury chaos.

With a new S&C coach, new turf and some players moved on, I expect a healthier group from here.

THEN we will be contenders bwahaha - nah kidding no idea if we will be any good, ever.

Jack Martin doesn’t count, when isn’t he injured.
Jack Martin doesn't count because Pie supporters think he doesn't count lol, as soon as you blokes got injuries it was your biggest excuse in here.

What a crazy season this is. Literally anyone ( except Richmond😂) can beat anyone. Massive form swings, chokes, drama finishes. It's like noone wants to stand up and take the flag that's on offer!

This weekend exemplifies it perfectly. Pies, Essendon and Bloose all playing to keep their season alive but instead decide to have a competition to see who can fail in the worst way.
First Pies get out to a comfortable lead then choke and lose in the last minute. Essendon say "pffft...we can do better than that" and kick 1.9 in the last and lose to a kick after the siren 😂, then Carlton say "hold my beer".

It's about the rotation not just the player themselves when injuries happen during a game. Carlton only used 49 rotations yesterday - feel like that would be quite a rare occurrence
They know that mate, at least i think they do.

What a crazy season this is. Literally anyone ( except Richmond😂) can beat anyone. Massive form swings, chokes, drama finishes. It's like noone wants to stand up and take the flag that's on offer!

This weekend exemplifies it perfectly. Pies, Essendon and Bloose all playing to keep their season alive but instead decide to have a competition to see who can fail in the worst way.
First Pies get out to a comfortable lead then choke and lose in the last minute. Essendon say "pffft...we can do better than that" and kick 1.9 in the last and lose to a kick after the siren 😂, then Carlton say "hold my beer".
In fairness to the Tiges they did beat Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back