Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'm not going to waste five seconds summarising what has been discussed in your absence.
I will assume that nothing has changed. Pies supporters pretending that they are better from the sunny shores of Mexicola.
Might as well bugger off as this thread has ran its course. Pies can't finish above the Blues which is all this thread was about . Adios amigo's

Welcome back Worm. What did you and Arrow do to get suspended for a week after the Hawthorn game?
Don't know about ArrOw , I copped a suspension from the game day thread abusing a couple of lazy Carlton players who either refused to apply pressure in game, or got injured within 5 minutes of the 1st quarter. Not looking at Jack Martin or anyone else.....
Jeez I wish they would ship him off the bloke is useless being injured all the time

Buddy, you were playing a West Coast team with absolutely nothing to play for.

But well done on one of your top 10 wins in over two decades.

👏 👏 👏

Mate some of your fans commentary around you beating WCE this year when you had a bunch of the injury list was far worse.

Then the chest beating after beating North by 1pt.

Would hardly be throwing stones.

Don't know about ArrOw , I copped a suspension from the game day thread abusing a couple of lazy Carlton players who either refused to apply pressure in game, or got injured within 5 minutes of the 1st quarter. Not looking at Jack Martin or anyone else.....
Jeez I wish they would ship him off the bloke is useless being injured all the time
Naughty boy.
Kinda worked out well for you both though. Conveniently banned for the week the Blues come down to visit us in Tijuana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upcoming VHS box-set includes: ‘A Win for the Ages’, ‘That Time We Made a Prelim’ and a 13 minute highlight package entitled ‘The Chosen Ones.’

First 100 orders come with a free sausage in bread.
I like the collingwood version

" how to botch a premiership defence"

Filmed on location from Tijuana for 20 weeks of the season

Which group of people Fadge ?

View attachment 2085255
Let's take a look at Carlton's best wins this century (i.e 2001 onwards).

Finals wins take precedence.

1. 2023 SF vs Melbourne
2. 2023 EF vs Sydney
3. 2011 EF vs Essendon
4. 2001 EF vs Adelaide
5. 2013 EF vs Richmond (marked down for finishing 9th)

After that it's slim pickings. Would Carlton supporters even be able to nominate another 6 matches? So Saturday's win to keep the season alive, in a period of contention while facing adversity, is as good a candidate as any to fill a spot in 6-10.

Let's take a look at Carlton's best wins this century (i.e 2001 onwards).

Finals wins take precedence.

1. 2023 SF vs Melbourne
2. 2023 EF vs Sydney
3. 2011 EF vs Essendon
4. 2001 EF vs Adelaide
5. 2013 EF vs Richmond (marked down for finishing 9th)

After that it's slim pickings. Would Carlton supporters even be able to nominate another 6 matches? So Saturday's win to keep the season alive, in a period of contention while facing adversity, is as good a candidate as any to fill a spot in 6-10.
You've got to love their debating approach...

'You're wrong'

'OK, prove me wrong'

<crickets>

All they need to do is reference 10 'bigger' wins than the one on Sunday....

You've got to love their debating approach...

'You're wrong'

'OK, prove me wrong'

<crickets>

All they need to do is reference 10 'bigger' wins than the one on Sunday....
How do you prove someone wrong in this instance? No matter what win anyone says you will disagree to support your own point.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back