Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

Because it seemed as though you were trying to defend a number of recent draft selections from Carlton.

And I agreed with you.

Carlton have both a great eye for talent and development program.

They've just been..... unlucky.

For more than two decades.
Not defending anything - I simply disagree on the characterisation of those specific players by the poster I replied to. Made no claims regarding our recruiting being "second to none"

Speaking of stinky drafting. Carlton’s first round drafting since taking Walsh as a reward for winning 2 games in 2018

Pick 19 - Liam Stocker
Pick 17 - Brodie Kemp
Pick 20 - Sam Philp
Pick 11 - Oliver Hollands

😬😬😬

Jaidyn Stephenson did more in one and a half years at Collingwood than they have in many years combined
Ouch! That's atrocious drafting!
Even Dodoro does better than that!

Mate you’re not even the best team in your state and haven’t been for quite some time.

Dishes are done!

You're right, I'd much prefer to be a Freo fan, premierships don't matter, finishing above the Eagles is what counts.

So why bring up brodie Kemp as a bust if you don't care to address your own , let's face it , crap selections in the same draft ?
Collingwood’s list management decisions led to a premiership. Carlton’s decisions have not. Don’t you understand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No talk about collingwoods 2019 draft selections after giving a big thumbs down to Brodie Kemp ?
Or is that now the elephant in the room ....
AA standard premiership ruckman picked up for a bag of chips, elite draft manoeuvrings

Screenshot_20240822-213122_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile at Princes Park... oh dear...

Screenshot_20240822-213156_Chrome.jpg

When is the last time Carlton have been the best team in their state?

1995 👍

2024 the first time this century they've finished above both Essendon and Collingwood on the ladder 😆 never mind the rest of the state

1995 was an * remember. It doesn't count.
37 years without a legitimate flag! 💩
Love a pile on lads.

It’s a shame that for all of shit talk you haven’t won more flags and we’ve been putrid for 30 years!!!!

What has you shit mob been doing???

I’ll tell ya…

Catching up!

Back on topic, are we going to finish higher than you this season, it’s the OP original point of discussion!

Here Endeth the lesson!

Carlton are only on 15 flags assclown. 95 doesn't count.

With your current crop of chokers and a tactically challenged coach, it's hard to see you catching up anytime soon. It's cute how you all have your hopes up though.
Essendon are ahead of you btw. At least they know they need a rebuild. Carlton are still in denial.
95 doesn't count? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better....Nobody is ahead of us and haven't been since we overtook your tally of premierships in 1981, just let that sink in, 43 years ( we haven't won one for the past 29 of those years) and you still can't get ahead of us, you have been an ordinary club yourselves.

95 doesn't count? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better....Nobody is ahead of us and haven't been since we overtook your tally of premierships in 1981, just let that sink in, 43 years ( we haven't won one for the past 29 of those years) and you still can't get ahead of us, you have been an ordinary club yourselves.
Yes I'm very consistent in maintaining that 95 doesn't count. You cheat your way to a premiership and expect others to recognise its legitimacy.

Yes I'm very consistent in maintaining that 95 doesn't count. You cheat your way to a premiership and expect others to recognise its legitimacy.
Can you point me to where it was ever said the sanctions had anything to do with 95 because they didn't, try again Bozo

The only club that has ever been penalised over salary cap breaches in a premiership year is Essendon in 93, now go and do some research before making silly, unfounded claims. Try arming yourself with facts rather than fiction.

By the way, I expect that people recognise every premiership that the AFL does, that's the way it works, genius.

you also beat us more then we beat you until a few years ago where we have gone on a 23 to 5 run and now have a decent lead. That will now take about 10 years to get back to even, trouble is you cannot beat us cos you are our bitches

You have no clue, repearing an untruth 1,000,000 times doesn't make it true. Go do your research.

you also beat us more then we beat you until a few years ago where we have gone on a 23 to 5 run and now have a decent lead. That will now take about 10 years to get back to even, trouble is you cannot beat us cos you are our bitches
You haven't beaten us in a Grand Final, (you know, the games that count) since 1910, I believe we lead that tally 5-1. Happy for you to lead in the games that don't count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back