Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You have no clue, repearing an untruth 1,000,000 times doesn't make it true. Go do your research.
Consider yourself very lucky I haven't taken 87 off you as well. No doubt the same dodgy rorting was going on.

And please don't call me Bozo. It's very hurtful.

Consider yourself very lucky I haven't taken 87 off you as well. No doubt the same dodgy rorting was going on.

And please don't call me Bozo. It's very hurtful.
Have you done your research yet? Now stop procrastinating and run along.

you also beat us more then we beat you until a few years ago where we have gone on a 23 to 5 run and now have a decent lead. That will now take about 10 years to get back to even, trouble is you cannot beat us cos you are our bitches
Here's another interesting fact for you, we have beaten you in every one of your anniversary games. For some reason you keep asking to play us. We have beaten you in your 50 year, 75 year, 100 year and 125 year celebration games.

Once again, you can't beat us in games that mean much.

I'm sorry but was that a Grand Final or your club's anniversary?? You need to run along and help Scritchy with his research. Bring me something of relevance that shows us where you beat us in one of those games any time since 1910.

I'm sorry but was that a Grand Final or your club's anniversary?? You need to run along and help Scritchy with his research. Bring me something of relevance that shows us where you beat us in one of those games any time since 1910.
Well you said "you can't beat us in games that mean much"

SP400 meant plenty to us (and more to you 😆)

You guys just can't get through us, 3 years in a row

Glad they brought up the 100th anniversary 1992, fond memories of Carlton once again choking to miss finals 😆

View attachment 2088067
Meh, let's talk about how many times Collingwood have choked in Grand Finals instead. Nobody does that better than Collingwood.:p

you also beat us more then we beat you until a few years ago where we have gone on a 23 to 5 run and now have a decent lead. That will now take about 10 years to get back to even, trouble is you cannot beat us cos you are our bitches
Pies are only 4 in front despite that 23 /5 run. Ebbs and flows. You think form is permanent - cute. It's not as decent a lead as you like to think.

You haven't beaten us in a Grand Final, (you know, the games that count) since 1910, I believe we lead that tally 5-1. Happy for you to lead in the games that don't count.
You haven't played in a Grand Final (you know, the games that count) for near on a quarter of a century.

How are we meant to beat you in one if your team is not good enough to get anywhere near them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what that image represents? Scott Pendlebury chasing a games record and he’ll be around for the next two years to reach it.

Losing the game was disappointing. Knowing that Scott Pendlebury will be in your 22 for the next 2 years is funny.

I just wonder if the good vibes from your fanbase will still exist over these next 2 years.

I will guess no.

Last edited:
Glad they brought up the 100th anniversary 1992, fond memories of Carlton once again choking to miss finals 😆

View attachment 2088067
And to help out the poor Baggers who have made it clear that they dont understand how the ladder works, Collingwood finished 3rd in 1992.

You know what that image represents? Scott Pendlebury chasing a games record and he’ll be around for the next two years to reach it.

Losing the game was disappointing. Knowing that Scott Pendlebury will be in your 22 for the next 2 years is funny.

I just wonder if the good vibes from your fanbase will still exist over these next 2 years.

I will guess no.
1. Scott Pendlebury will know when the time is right. He won't play one more game than is warranted. Why be carried to a games record when you're not earning your stripes?
2. We celebrate our champions, we don't turn on them.

The above two points remind me of Marc Murphy, not in a positive way.

But that's one of many differences between Carlton and Collingwood.

1. Scott Pendlebury will know when the time is right. He won't play one more game than is warranted. Why be carried to a games record when you're not earning your stripes?
2. We celebrate our champions, we don't turn on them.

The above two points remind me of Marc Murphy, not in a positive way.

But that's one of many differences between Carlton and Collingwood.
No mate, they'll carry him to the record you can bet on it, seems Pendles is very interested in personal records.

Has any team had a bigger slide than the 'wobbles this year?
Yet apparently they're a better team than the Blues...
Hilarious.
I just spent some time on X and every second post in my thread was a Collingwood supporter moaning about the Blues...clearly cooked and cant fathom how crap they have become. Good for a laugh..

Has any team had a bigger slide than the 'wobbles this year?
Yet apparently they're a better team than the Blues...
Hilarious.
I just spent some time on X and every second post in my thread was a Collingwood supporter moaning about the Blues...clearly cooked and cant fathom how crap they have become. Good for a laugh..
Nah mate the Pies have had the biggest fall than anyone, 10 spots boy oh boy wowie.

Nah mate the Pies have had the biggest fall than anyone, 10 spots boy oh boy wowie.
It's pretty clear that they aren't what they think they are...but I'm sure the Fadge will fudge some cherry picked stat or aspect of their season to try and claim otherwise. Look forward to what he comes up with next....or one of his minions.

Here we go again....

Much better for a team to only drop from 5th to 9th (after over 20 years of building and rebuilding), than to win a flag and drop to 10th.

What absolute nuffies.
"Here we go again..."

Yes you'd be used to your crud teaming sliding like it does...not known as the Colliwobbles for no reason.
Carry on as we do love the salt...

What makes you say that?

Or is it simply another baseless claim that you folk are renowned for?

Four clubs have won B2B this Century. That is the Gold standard. A standard that Collingwood supporters have put themselves in. 😂

Those clubs are Tarzan. Collingwood is Jane.

But congratulations for your umpire operated flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back