Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what that image represents? Scott Pendlebury chasing a games record and he’ll be around for the next two years to reach it.

Losing the game was disappointing. Knowing that Scott Pendlebury will be in your 22 for the next 2 years is funny.

I just wonder if the good vibes from your fanbase will still exist over these next 2 years.

I will guess no.
Terrible call.
Even on a Zimmer frame Pendles has more impact than Sam Walsh.

Four clubs have won B2B this Century. That is the Gold standard. A standard that Collingwood supporters have put themselves in. 😂

Those clubs are Tarzan. Collingwood is Jane.

But congratulations for your umpire operated flag.
Meanwhile Carlton haven't even contended for a Premiership, let alone won one, let alone contemplate B2B.

Oh my.

So where does that leave Carlton?

Terrible call.

Pendles only has 12 years on Sam Walsh.
Meanwhile Carlton haven't even contended for a Premiership, let alone won one, let alone contemplate B2B.

Oh my.

So where does that leave Carlton?

Not Collingwood.

Pendles only has 12 years on Sam Walsh.
Kudos to you for conceding to my point that Pendles still has more impact than Sam Walsh.
It's refreshing to see a Carlton supporter being honest like that.

I dont think pointing out that Pendles being 12 years older is doing Sammy a good defense though.

Has any team had a bigger slide than the 'wobbles this year?
Geelong
2022 finished 1st, and were premier
2023 finished 12th
2024 back in top4

It really shouldnt be that hard to check a random thought.

Yet apparently they're a better team than the Blues...
Hilarious.
Yep, beating Carlton twice tends to back that up.

Bagger fans, clinging to four wins against the two rabble clubs as evidence as to why they are better...hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong
2022 finished 1st, and were premier
2023 finished 12th
2024 back in top4

It really shouldnt be that hard to check a random thought.

Yep, beating Carlton twice tends to back that up.

Bagger fans, clinging to four wins against the two rabble clubs as evidence as to why they are better...hilarious.
Comprehension not a skill of yours...I said 'this year'!!
Hilarious.

Edit: After all that is what this thread is about - 2024

You know what that image represents? Scott Pendlebury chasing a games record and he’ll be around for the next two years to reach it.

Losing the game was disappointing. Knowing that Scott Pendlebury will be in your 22 for the next 2 years is funny.

I just wonder if the good vibes from your fanbase will still exist over these next 2 years.

I will guess no.
2d540c5e6d8561e11e0432cce292a503

LOL. Pendles worst game for Collingwood > Martyn's best game for Carlton.

Comprehension not a skill of yours...I said 'this year'!!
Hilarious.

Edit: After all that is what this thread is about - 2024
So what is the Pies 2024 slide?

Our best ladder position at the end of any round was 3rd.

Suns were 1st at end of opening round
Melbourne and Essendon were 2nd earlier in the season

If Pies finish above them, they have had bigger slides than the Pies in 2024 too.

And cant forget the most impactful slide of em all, the Blueshake going from 2nd and 6 points clear of 3rd after rd16 to (potentially missing the 8).

It is clear Bagger fans dont understand how the ladder works

Here we go again....

Much better for a team to only drop from 5th to 9th (after over 20 years of building and rebuilding), than to win a flag and drop to 10th.

What absolute nuffies.
Talk about nuffies you said Pies will win 3 in a row and we'll finish 13th
Terrible call.
Sam Walsh has still got 10 years in front of him and if he chases personal achievements like Pendles he has 20 years in front of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back