Who will be better in 2024? Crows or Port?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, that's a shame. How was he going before that?

Good, I assume, otherwise your smug 'if you follow football' retort would make you look like a massive w***er, and I'm sure you're not a massive w***er.
Don't worry he will be a good player going forward.

Will be missed this year, but gives the likes of Taylor an opportunity or Schoenberg is ready to go after his Achilles.

Nice to have quality young talent in the sanfl...

Don't worry he will be a good player going forward.

Will be missed this year, but gives the likes of Taylor an opportunity or Schoenberg is ready to go after his Achilles.

Nice to have quality young talent in the sanfl...
Ah yes, 'quality young talent' like a 23 year old and a midget third round pick who hasn't sniffed a best 22 spot in three seasons.

Ah, that's a shame. How was he going before that?

Good, I assume, otherwise your smug 'if you follow football' retort would make you look like a massive w***er, and I'm sure you're not a massive w***er.

Ask him how Schoenberg “the next big thing” or scholl “the next big thing” or Sam berry “the next big thing” or gallant “the next big thing” or Milera “the next big thing” and all the others before that.

How many players did they give McLeods number to and proclaim the next McLeod?

Every bloke through the door is an absolute out and out gun in the making … until he isn’t.

Eventually they’ll get one right, dart board and all that but their surprise at port fans not going as premature as they do is funny.

Ah yes, 'quality young talent' like a 23 year old and a midget third round pick who hasn't sniffed a best 22 spot in three seasons.
Well our vastly younger side seems to have your team's measure... & our sanfl side smashed yours this week so you lack quality depth.

Your bottom 4 players should be a concern... & now you have more injuries.

Think it may cost you finals this year.

Ask him how Schoenberg “the next big thing” or scholl “the next big thing” or Sam berry “the next big thing” or gallant “the next big thing” or Milera “the next big thing” and all the others before that.

Every bloke through the door is an absolute out and out gun in the making … until he isn’t.

Eventually they’ll get one right, dart board and all that but their surprise at port fans not going as premature as they do is funny.
Who has claimed any of these players are the next big thing. Show me the quote!

Our current #23 is the next best thing though. Anyone who enjoys football should have enjoyed him kicking & setting up goals on Thursday night. Meanwhile Rioli or McEntee went MIA.

Your total lack of reading comprehension is definitely your problem though.

Glad you're satisfied with being 3-5 though, what a great season the mighty Crows are having. Really fulfilling the 'as long as we win the Showdowns we're happy' stereotype.
Definitely a bit of self infliction with Nicks new shit game plan but check the sides we have played compared to your's ;)

You mean like Wingard, Butcher, Impey, Duursma, etc. etc. etc?

Georgiadias "the next big thing", Marshall "the next big thing"......

He's injured if you follow football. Out with a shoulder injury. Don't worry Pedlar will be a good player too... just not this year.

Bottom line is the Crows have some talented midfielders despite what SYL thinks & comfortable that we have plenty of talent to head up the table.
Bottom line is every man and their dog tried to tell you last year that you don’t have enough talent coming through the middle and that’s still the case no matter how many good games Soligo has.

Bottom line is every man and their dog tried to tell you last year that you don’t have enough talent coming through the middle and that’s still the case no matter how many good games Soligo has.
That is a blatant lie!

All i said was we have quality young talented players like Soligo who will be very good players... & you had very little understanding of our list.

You claimed the Crows had no quality midfielders.... over & over again.

You have been proven to be wrong.

Have you changed your opinion on Soligo or still in denial?

You do know Rachele moved to the midfield in the first 8 weeks of last year and average 20 disposals and kicked 10.10 and Rankine has shown he can played quality midfield against Carlton this year. Dawson, Soligo, Rankine/Rachele is a quality starting 3 midfielders group, we still need a powerful burst midfielder like Pedlar coming through. Also some very good prospect in SANFL including Schoenberg who was excellent in his first few draft years and Berry who was also excellent a few years ago.

That is a blatant lie!

All i said was we have quality young talented players like Soligo who will be very good players... & you had very little understanding of our list.

You claimed the Crows had no quality midfielders.... over & over again.

You have been proven to be wrong.

Have you changed your opinion on Soligo or still in denial?
No that’s not a blatant lie.

I swear you just make shit up for fun.

I never said you had no quality mids, I mocked your “soligo and pedlar will be elite mids” statement and joined the chorus of Crows fans who said you need to draft some elite mids.

That was true in 2023 and it’s still true now.

No that’s not a blatant lie.

I swear you just make s**t up for fun.

I never said you had no quality mids, I mocked your “soligo and pedlar will be elite mids” statement and joined the chorus of Crows fans who said you need to draft some elite mids.

That was true in 2023 and it’s still true now.
Never said they would be both be elite... but will be good players.

Pull out the quote or apologise for lying yet again.

So how do you rate Soligo now given you called him "average" as per quote earlier in this thread?

Going to continue to double down in denial?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never said they would be both be elite... but will be good players.

Pull out the quote or apologise for lying yet again.

So how do you rate Soligo now given you called him "average" as per quote earlier in this thread?

Going to continue to double down in denial?
Fact: Soligo was average in 2023.

I couldn’t care less what he’s done this year when my posts were always about 2023.

If you can’t understand the context of the posts you want to smugly quote then stop quoting me, like I’ve already told you to do. I’m not interested in replying to you.

I couldn’t care less what he’s done this year when my posts were always about 2023.

If you can’t understand the context of the posts you want to smugly quote then stop quoting me, like I’ve already told you to do. I’m not interested in replying to you.
So what do you think of Soligo now?

This is the 3rd time I have asked but you have refused to correct whether you still think he is average...

It's OK to admit you got him wrong.

Rachele and him were both good (particularly Rachele) in the first few months of the season but faded as they were 2nd year players so the potential was already there for what he has shown this year.

Soligo was average in 2023?

But statistically better than Rozee at the same stage of their careers (2023 v 2020) - quite a bit better in some categories and surprisingly similar in goals and goal assists (Rozee played more forward in his second year from memory which is part of the reason his disposals would be significantly lower than Soligo)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are these the same port fans that think Williams is a star?

You sure about that?

Dawson has an AA jacket playing midfield.
Soligo looks every bit a future AA midfielder.
Rankine is adding stoppage work to his arsenal.
Still can increase Rachele’s midfield time.
Curtin is an unknown as to what position ends up his best but there’s midfield potential.

Reality is the talent is there, it’s whether or not Nicks can use it properly that’s the issue.

Soligo was average in 2023?

But statistically better than Rozee at the same stage of their careers (2023 v 2020) - quite a bit better in some categories and surprisingly similar in goals and goal assists (Rozee played more forward in his second year from memory which is part of the reason his disposals would be significantly lower than Soligo)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Also 2020 was a Covid year for Rozee so shortened quarters don’t help his averages here

Back