Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you got a ladder sowing us 13th at the end of round 24?
I didn't say 'Carlton finished 13th', in the same way as you guys fool yourselves by suggesting Carlton finished 3rd in 2023, when they actually finished 5th.

My comment was 'All things analysed, Carlton are the 13th ranked team in 2024' - which includes the ladder, draw, umpiring influenced games, etc.

It really is quite simple.

I didn't say 'Carlton finished 13th', in the same way as you guys fool yourselves by suggesting Carlton finished 3rd in 2023, when they actually finished 5th.

My comment was 'All things analysed, Carlton are the 13th ranked team in 2024' - which includes the ladder, draw, umpiring influenced games, etc.

Fadge's make believe world.

Can you contact the AFL and let them know they got our ladder position wrong ?

You are the one that is 'quite simple'

Thread title doesn't mention finals.
2-0 says we were better than you.
Any other excuses to go with the draw, the umps, injuries, thread titles, too wet, too windy and Nicky had a headache?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread title doesn't mention finals.
2-0 says we were better than you.
Taking a leaf out of someone elseā€™s book, all things analysed, including umpire influence, injuries, games experience on injury list, colour of player boots, I have it that Blues were better than the Wobbles.

The final ladder and the fact we are playing finals and you are not, supports this.

Taking a leaf out of someone elseā€™s book, all things analysed, including umpire influence, injuries, games experience on injury list, colour of player boots, I have it that Blues were better than the Wobbles.
He's Fadge's fanboi, fadgey will post something and he'll post the same thing 10 minutes later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back