Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Sidebottom and Cox are due for a breakout year? I do worry for the Pies & where their improvement will come from.

You’re old as hell with absolutely no youth coming through. Your club is too arrogant to use the draft.

All good though you’re linked to Peracca, Smith, Lynch, Lukosious et al. You can use your 2032 1st rounder to get one of them or something.

Mate, we should all be worried.

If Collingwood sucked, do you know how much trouble this city would be in if all their fans lost interest and had spare time?

A wave of crime will be unleashed. My DVD player and Carlton 2023 box-set would be stolen immediately. The only things that will survive are my book collection and toothbrush (because thank god they don’t know how to read nor know what a toothbrush is for).

Mate, we should all be worried.

If Collingwood sucked, do you know how much trouble this city would be in if all their fans lost interest and had spare time?

A wave of crime will be unleashed. My DVD player and Carlton 2023 box-set would be stolen immediately. The only things that will survive are my book collection and toothbrush (because thank god they don’t know how to read nor know what a toothbrush is for).

You get my vote for POTY.

It's a combination of knowing what's awaiting them on the weekend, and the realisation that this iteration is yet another failed build/rebuild.

Oh well.

do you think our window is missed if we lose next week?

that's an ironic logic, given how many finals collingwood lose.

It's a combination of knowing what's awaiting them on the weekend, and the realisation that this iteration is yet another failed build/rebuild.

Oh well.
Out of finals for one year and you’ve already forgotten about the pre-finals bye. Getting a bit old are we?

Richmond have accepted their need to rebuild and are quietly letting go a bunch of multiple premiership winning players in order to do so. Meanwhile Collingwood are re-signing a bunch of plodders who fluked an umpire assisted flukeflag in the now distant past - whilst their supporters are crying buckets of tears...

ahhh order has been restored back in the AFL - Carlton is rightfully back on top of the BIG4 tribes lording it over the despicable dirtybirds and laughing at their weak excuses..

Brisbane- such a scary proposition to Carlton - LOL@ that thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Our club is in a premiership window' (despite having been nowhere near genuinely contending for a flag)....

'Your club is not in a premiership window' (despite being the reigning premier)....

Just when I thought a supporter base couldn't be more deluded....

Oh my.
Only thing the Pies are contending for is residence at Del Boca Vista down in Florida. #retirementvillage

'Our club is in a premiership window' (despite having been nowhere near genuinely contending for a flag)....

'Your club is not in a premiership window' (despite being the reigning premier)....

Just when I thought a supporter base couldn't be more deluded....

Oh my.
Id be more worried about your own club than ours. Re-signing 4 vets todays shows panic stations

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back