Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the side that beat you in our only game this year at The Gabba?

You have to admit - the Brions have come off the heat a little & are showing again they can give up a lead…

We get a nice group of players back for this one - we’ve got nothing to lose & The Brions carrying all the expectation.

Lovely :)

If you search Round 0, gabba, lions etc in this thread you'll see I have awarded the baggers a flag for that effort. It was excellent stuff! And is exactly why the Lions will be underdogs for this one.

If you search Round 0, gabba, lions etc in this thread you'll see I have awarded the baggers a flag for that effort. It was excellent stuff!
Divert all you like.

You know I’m right.

Your anxiety will build as the realisation Carlton is every chance to end your season shines through the mental cracks.

Divert all you like.

You know I’m right.

Your anxiety will build as the realisation Carlton is every chance to end your season shines through the mental cracks.

I'm terrified of the blues baggs, that's what I'm saying! I'm agreeing with you

Suck it haters.
Baggers have two more weeks (or more) to talk footy…pies finished yesterday.
Colliwobbles lost this thread by at least two weeks…
They'll be talking up the 12 goal loss to the Lions for eons. An incredible achievement for the best list with the best depth.

Looking forward to hearing the “oh we were lucky to make the 8 anyways this is just a bonus” excuse when the scum are down 10 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to hearing the “oh we were lucky to make the 8 anyways this is just a bonus” excuse when the scum are down 10 goals
Looking forward to your analysis of our performance in finals. Hopefully the wifi in Bali is strong enough for you to post about it.

soccer mourinho GIF by nss sports

Dirty bird supporters wishing to discuss Carltons next game.
Let's talk about Collingwoods next game shall we... whenever that may be

One of the worst GF hangovers since Melb*

They would have already jumped on the Bali deals a fortnight ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back