Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

same points, we beat you 2x during the season, you played the bottom 3 teams 5x.
Pies clearly the better team in 2024 and will most likley be the better team in 2025. The great 30 year Carltoon anniversary since winning (?) or should I say cheating, on their last premeirship.
We are in the eight, go figure that out.

Jack Martin listed as "1 week", Marchbank "test".... huge ins 😆

"14 of our best 22" 😆 more like 14 of your best 42
Nah most of the 14 would play, maybe Cotrell misses out but who cares we have found another 3 players, a great time to be a Blues supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are the Pies playing in the first week of finals?
If we are not playing in a GF, next best thing is beating the Bloos 2x in the season.

But you enjoy making up the numbers and getting smashed by the Lions. The Bloos are clearly the worst team in the 8. In fact, probably the worst team in the top 12.

If we are not playing in a GF, next best thing is beating the Bloos 2x in the season.

But you enjoy making up the numbers and getting smashed by the Lions. The Bloos are clearly the worst team in the 8. In fact, probably the worst team in the top 12.
Keeping the Pies out on % was glorious
Actually, I take that back. The Bombers are the worst...
Yeah i was wondering how much you had to drink lol.

That's a big help, and sensible, Moir should have played round 0 for starters

Ok so leaving in those guys plus Cripps, Weitering, Saad, Newman, Acres and Owies... the rest DROPPED!! 😆 Love it
Leave both Hollands as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back