Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so it's bye bye to Owies and Acres, plus Walsh who I forgot to leave in there šŸ˜† you should be on the match committee
I am in the reigning premiers in the SFA, about my limit.

same points, we beat you 2x during the season, you played the bottom 3 teams 5x.
Pies clearly the better team in 2024 and will most likley be the better team in 2025. The great 30 year Carltoon anniversary since winning (?) or should I say cheating, on their last premeirship.
Aww how cute, love you too boo boo šŸ˜˜

The surgeons šŸ‘

How good will we be after a FULL pre-season, doesn't happen often for the mighty Pies
Last time Collingwood had a full pre-season (leading into the 2022 season), we had a 1 point Preliminary Final loss followed by a flag.

The previous time we had a full pre-season (leading into the 2018 season), we had a 5 point Grand Final loss followed by a 3 point Preliminary Final loss.

Right there when the whips were cracking for the following two seasons.

Bring on 2025 and 2026!

Last time Collingwood had a full pre-season (leading into the 2022 season), we had a 1 point Preliminary Final loss followed by a flag.

The previous time we had a full pre-season (leading into the 2018 season), we had a 5 point Grand Final loss followed by a 3 point Preliminary Final loss.

Bring on 2025 and 2026!
Pretty obvious that they didn't do enough work on the track last summer, that was the only difference from last year, no legs in the last 10 minutes

Bring on 2025 and 2026!
Oh wow big deal. You also had full pre seasons in 2014/15/16/17 etc and didn't make the 8.

Last time Carlton had a full pre season, we had a 5 goal lead in a preliminary final, followed by playing finals the following year šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now we know that Fadge is not John Noble, who obviously thinks Gold Coast are closer to a flag than Collingwood.
wheel GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow big deal. You also had full pre seasons in 2014/15/16/17 etc and didn't make the 8.

Last time Carlton had a full pre season, we had a 5 goal lead in a preliminary final, followed by playing finals the following year šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That must have been just before you went begging to the AFL for help.

That must have been just before you went begging to the AFL for help.
Got to love how he thinks he trumps my comment about Collingwood's last two full pre-seasons with....

Yeah, well Carlton made a Preliminary Final and finished 8th the two years after our last full pre-season, which is clearly vastly inferior to the two examples I provided.

What a nuffy.

Got to love how he thinks he trumps my comment about Collingwood's last two full pre-seasons with....

Yeah, well Carlton made a Preliminary Final and finished 8th the two years after our last full pre-season, which is clearly vastly inferior to the two examples I provided.

What a nuffy.
You need to type 'slowly' for Bloos fans to understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back