Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to love how he thinks he trumps my comment about Collingwood's last two full pre-seasons with....

Yeah, well Carlton made a Preliminary Final and finished 8th the two years after our last full pre-season, which is clearly vastly inferior to the two examples I provided.

What a nuffy.

Nah i was just laughing at your "full pre season" prediction. Guess we don't count 14/15/16 etc etc because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Nah i was just laughing at your "full pre season" prediction. Guess we don't count 14/15/16 etc etc because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Nor did I mention 1999, or 1987.

How much further back that the two most recent and revelant examples did you want me to go?

'But Carlton have finished 5th and 8th after their most recent full pre-season'

LOLOL

Nor did I mention 1999, or 1987.

How much further back that the two most recent and revelant examples did you want me to go?

'But Carlton have finished 5th and 8th after their most recent full pre-season'

LOLOL
Go back as further as you want, either way, its a ridiculous statement, but then again, you did predict us to finish 16th...

Finished 3rd and currently an on going finals series, atleast try to be accurate.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back