Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Won 3 of their last 9 games against Richmond, West Coast and North.

Only made it playing the bottom 3 teams 5x.

Saints did you a favour. But Freo ruined it for you.

The Bloos are wasting their time in the 8. Will be absolutely demolished by the Lions.

Nah. Still beat Port and Cats. Brissy earlier on too.

So you booked next week for Kuta? Or spending a bit more for Padang?

Nah. Still beat Port and Cats. Brissy earlier on too.

So you booked next week for Kuta? Or spending a bit more for Padang?
But still had 5 games against possibly the worst 3 sides for who knows how long.
Love how Bloos fans hang on to beating Brisbane at the start of the season when they went 2 and 7. haha!!

Last edited:
Richmond, North and West Coast.

Do you think you will challenge them? Win another spoon to add to that collection.
So between you and Fadge, the bottom 3 consists of Melbourne, Carlton , Richmond, North and West Coast. I just want to make sure when the fixture is done to see who get the favourable draw for arguments sake moving forward

So between you and Fadge, the bottom 3 consists of Melbourne, Carlton , Richmond, North and West Coast. I just want to make sure when the fixture is done to see who get the favourable draw for arguments sake moving forward
errrr....that's 5 teams there.

If we get to play Richmond, Carlton and Melbourne twice every year, how good would that be as a Collingwood supporter?

6 guaranteed wins.

Interestingly, Collingwood regularly played Richmond twice a year during their 'Dynasty', though not so much since then.

Pies bottom 6 next year and retiring at least 5 of their over 30’s - bookmark it. They are gone
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get to play Richmond, Carlton and Melbourne twice every year, how good would that be as a Collingwood supporter?

6 guaranteed wins.

Interestingly, Collingwood regularly played Richmond twice a year during their 'Dynasty', though not so much since then.
we haven't played essendon twice for a while. Next year it will be Richmond once only round 1 and that will be all. They'll be spooning again I reckon

It was well worth sneaking into the finals the way we did, just for the reactions of the Collingwood supporters alone.:laughv1:

Anyway i heard that the Pies cheer squad is planning an outing to the zoo next month.

A case there of the real animals being outside the cages if ever there was one!:laughv1:

This is utterly hilarious from a Dees supporter :D

*COVID Cup and nothing since :D
We finished the Dees off as a footy force last September.

Although Melbourne and footy force in the one sentence is bit of a contradiction in terms i think.:laughv1:

Last edited:
Put them in for early surgery and clean outs, you ain’t getting near Brisbane.
Nah if Brisbane are going to beat us then we'll make them earn it.

we don't know much about wooden spoons that for sure. But thanks for the insight. Your clubs experience in winning them has educated us all.
Yeah but your club has lost more grand finals than anyone else, including even losing one to St Kilda.:laughv1:

That sort of shame and disgrace must be a very heavy burden for you to carry.;)

You mean making the eight by winning enough games?

If anyone Bradbury'd it was Collingwood last year.

I am astonished that they still can’t get this one right.

A “Bradbury” would be if Carlton was in 11th spot in Round 24, we had to rely on other teams to lose, the three teams above us all lost in the final 20 seconds of their games, we won our game after the siren and and finished 8th on percentage. Now that would be a Bradbury.

I am astonished that they still can’t get this one right.

A “Bradbury” would be if Carlton was in 11th spot in Round 24, we had to rely on other teams to lose, the three teams above us all lost in the final 20 seconds of their games, we won our game after the siren and and finished 8th on percentage. Now that would be a Bradbury.
So what was it then, a "half-Bradbury"? Blues, in horrendous form, absolutely fell into the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back