Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean making the eight by winning enough games?

If anyone Bradbury'd it was Collingwood last year.
Well, we were on top of the ladder all year, won more games than anyone, had the highest percentage, won all finals and the GF etc

But even if we did Bradbury the Grand Final as you contend, I'd prefer that than Bradburying 8th.

One gets you a flag, the other ridicule and merciless taunting. Such is life for a Baggers fan I suppose.

Food, women, weather all great down here.
But You know this!. You've spent the offseason in Tijuana for most of the last 30 years. I heard you bought a timeshare condo.
Here we go again, when you have nothing just mention the last 2 decades or last 30 years, i can just imagine a few of you sitting at a table in a sleazy Mexican bar saying how bad Carlton have been for a couple of decades while watching us play finals on the Teli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Food, women, weather all great down here.
But You know this!. You've spent the offseason in Tijuana for most of the last 30 years. I heard you bought a timeshare condo.

Yeah but damn the last 6 decades were great

You must have spent a fair bit of time down there over that period

Dual citizenship?

They released it earlier this week. Though I think they got ahead of themselves by pluralising ‘finals’ -
View attachment 2094645
They are also releasing a limited edition framed wall poster to commemorate making back to back finals.

Carlton Football Club
The Glory Years
Back to Back 2023-24
Photo of Owies celebrating

Yeah but damn the last 6 decades were great

You must have spent a fair bit of time down there over that period

Dual citizenship?
Are you seriously going to pretend pies fans spend more time in Mexico than Carlton fans??
That reminds me... Have you told the Tijuana timeshare condo managers you won't be there for the first week in September? Guessing you'd want to leave the booking as is for the second week though.

Are you seriously going to pretend pies fans spend more time in Mexico than Carlton fans??
Over 6-8 decades?

That reminds me... Have you told the Tijuana timeshare condo managers you won't be there for the first week in September? Guessing you'd want to leave the booking as is for the second week though.
So I guess it's not dual citizenship and you are illegal immigrants?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back