Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on, you've suggested he's a liar without even fact checking beforehand?

Just another day in the life of a Carlton poster...

I have fact checked Fadge, which is why I questioned the source of that ’fact’.

A quick glance at the posts from Wobbles supporters on this thread reveals a pattern: instead of relying on verifiable facts, you tend to create your own narratives and ‘analyses’.

It's clear that emotional bias often trumps objective truth in your arguments.

A quick glance at the posts from Wobbles supporters on this thread reveals a pattern: instead of relying on verifiable facts, you tend to create your own narratives and ‘analyses’.

So what is the population across the world that haven't been alive to see a Carlton premiership, if it's not approximately 4.1 Billion?

Disprove it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is the population across the world that haven't been alive to see a Carlton premiership, if it's not approximately 4.1 Billion?
Disprove it.

Oh dear....

I suspect someone 'researched' population by year, and forgot that people are born and they die.

Typically, when presenting something as fact, it's incumbent upon you to provide evidence to support it.

For example, Carlton were better than Collingwood in 2024, as they finished higher on the ladder. Fact.

However, given that you tend to fabricate statistics and alter the rules at your convenience, I'll bite.

Both the United Nations and France's National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies, reputable sources I would think, suggest that your estimate is off by a lazy 1.5 billion people.

Typically, when presenting something as fact, it's incumbent upon you to provide evidence to support it.

For example, Carlton were better than Collingwood in 2024, as they finished higher on the ladder. Fact.

However, given that you tend to fabricate statistics and alter the rules at your convenience, I'll bite.

Both the United Nations and France's National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies, reputable sources I would think, suggest that your estimate is off by a lazy 1.5 billion people.

So you're running with 2.6 billion people weren't alive last time Carlton won a flag?

Show us the data.

I've done a quick search and my numbers are much closer to the 4.1 billion indicated by my learned Collingwood brethren than your 'correction'...

i find it funny Collingwood have linked themselves to every potentially available player in the off-season.

what exactly do you have to trade with?

there's no picks or any currency you'd be willing to get rid of.

they think they're turning noble into a return of lukoscious, petracca, lynch & smith

That rather lengthy link will show you that the median age of people on the planet is 30 years.
So with a global population of 8.2 billion we have 4.1 billion people under the age of 30 years old.
So unless Carlton win the flag in the next 6 weeks, it is true to say the half the people on the planet will not have seen Carlton win a flag in their lifetime.
Half the human population. Let that sink in!
On the bright side though they have seen you win a bunch of spoons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back