Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

im good mates with them and i know they are not going there . i have asked them and they said no they dont reckon

Hasn't Soden just found work at Simplot through the president of the ulvy footy club. Why would the other 2 blokes leave Ulvy when they seem happy there. Just because it seems that Ulverstone will loose about 15 of their top 25 players will that mean the senior players left will get out because they may struggle a little? At the end of the day players will play where they are happy. Does an extra $500 a year make that much difference?

Hasn't Soden just found work at Simplot through the president of the ulvy footy club. Why would the other 2 blokes leave Ulvy when they seem happy there. Just because it seems that Ulverstone will loose about 15 of their top 25 players will that mean the senior players left will get out because they may struggle a little? At the end of the day players will play where they are happy. Does an extra $500 a year make that much difference?
Like i said just what i have heard but don't be surprised if you see them at the crows next year:rolleyes:

Mark lowe has left devonport to take up an assistant coaching role at spreyton for 2009. read this on devonportfc.com.au

One of many that are leaving the NTFL for the country. Brad Taylor also going along with Pat Fagan. Peter Fulton is also going as a seconds coach but has to stand out for the first 5 weeks of the season because of suspension. Heard Emmanuel Lynch is coaching the mariners and living on the coast. Good to see that you don't have to move to Hobart to coach at this level. C McDonald to join his brother at Dport for 09. Blight shopping around and asking for a nice $. Country football will boom from next year onwards

One of many that are leaving the NTFL for the country. Brad Taylor also going along with Pat Fagan. Peter Fulton is also going as a seconds coach but has to stand out for the first 5 weeks of the season because of suspension. Heard Emmanuel Lynch is coaching the mariners and living on the coast. Good to see that you don't have to move to Hobart to coach at this level. C McDonald to join his brother at Dport for 09. Blight shopping around and asking for a nice $. Country football will boom from next year onwards
Is it going to get to a point where the strong country teams will beat the NTFL teams??? All the good players are going to SWL or to the country by tge sound of things?

Do you no why Fults is suspended North Wester?

Does anyone know if Scott Mathewson coaches in this League??
If so how does he go?
No Devonport are in the SWL and Scott coaches in the NTFL. Maybe a question that should be put on there and not the 'Who will coach Devenport thread' as it has nothing to do with that.
But i'll answer it anyway. Scott coaches East Devonport and in his first year as coach he took on a team that has not won a game in 2 years. They won 2 games this year and he really turned things around at the club. They didn't finish on the bottom and they should be even better next year.

i was talking to Dwayne Howard today and he said he's not playing state wide next year or for the robins he is going to play soccer for devonport strikers next year

Thats a big loss. Howard would nearly be the robins best player. Soccer's gain and certainly footballs loss. Ulverstone must be in absolute turmoil. Right now i doubt whether they would finish top 3 in the present format of the NTFL. Its amazing how quick clubs can go from being strong to fragile. Interesting times ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he didnt get banned! get ya facts right mate!

Looks like I was wrong matt damon12, he didnt get banned for a couple of weeks, it was 5. If you are going to gob off make sure you do your homework first, I am actually mates with Fults and have a lot of time for him, I only write what I hear from reliable sources, anything else u would like to know feel free to ask :thumbsu:

Looks like I was wrong matt damon12, he didnt get banned for a couple of weeks, it was 5. If you are going to gob off make sure you do your homework first, I am actually mates with Fults and have a lot of time for him, I only write what I hear from reliable sources, anything else u would like to know feel free to ask :thumbsu:
and no champ if u knew what was going on u would know that its going throw an apeal at the moment so he has not got anything at the moment so matt is wright :)

Abusive language charge. Apparently lucky from what i hear only to get 5 weeks if you believe what is being said. Abused Ricky Youd who was the central umpire from the boundry line.
and no to u mate fults only called him a half wit ???? is that so wrong if u go to footy i think u would of heard somthing worse than that???? to bad its not finished with yet lets see what happens old mate

and no to u mate fults only called him a half wit ???? is that so wrong if u go to footy i think u would of heard somthing worse than that???? to bad its not finished with yet lets see what happens old mate

Yea i heard it's not finished with. The umpires are pushing not to umpire any games that Fults is involved in for a 12 month period. Gee he must of went off. The Devonport Football Club have backed Fults to the hilt and have supported him through this tough time. Apparently they are meeting with the umpires on Friday night to have the suspension throw out.

Yea i heard it's not finished with. The umpires are pushing not to umpire any games that Fults is involved in for a 12 month period. Gee he must of went off. The Devonport Football Club have backed Fults to the hilt and have supported him through this tough time. Apparently they are meeting with the umpires on Friday night to have the suspension throw out.
dont know about that one i will ask him tonight we are doing weights so will find out the goss and get back to u north wester

and no champ if u knew what was going on u would know that its going throw an apeal at the moment so he has not got anything at the moment so matt is wright :)

Thats fair enough mate, If i am wrong I am not afraid to say so. as I said I only write what I hear, I hope he gets off myself, He will go close to kicking a ton with the tiprats next year I reckon.

Thats fair enough mate, If i am wrong I am not afraid to say so. as I said I only write what I hear, I hope he gets off myself, He will go close to kicking a ton with the tiprats next year I reckon.
yeah prob the country is going to be strong next year better than the ntfl i reckon

I've heard that also North Wester, Why would they sack all there paid staff?? Maybe looking for a bit of a clean out. What is there list going to be like?? All i've heard over the last few weeks is players leaving. I'm yet to hear any big recruits although there is still alot of time left i suppose. Still very troublesome stuff IMO.
does that include that wiggo bloke case i got told he did f%@k all there except big note to the popular blokes ?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back