Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea i heard it's not finished with. The umpires are pushing not to umpire any games that Fults is involved in for a 12 month period. Gee he must of went off. The Devonport Football Club have backed Fults to the hilt and have supported him through this tough time. Apparently they are meeting with the umpires on Friday night to have the suspension throw out.
have u got any goss on ulverstone who coaching ???? i got told mark fagan

and no to u mate fults only called him a half wit ???? is that so wrong if u go to footy i think u would of heard somthing worse than that???? to bad its not finished with yet lets see what happens old mate
Calling a guy who has dissabilities a "half wit"...probably not on...I played footy with Ricky Youd, and not only was he a terrific player, but like most of us, loves his footy. He might not be the best umpy going around, but at least he is out there having a go. Some people should actually think before gobbing off in some circumstances. So, if Mr Fulton did say what you said, well he probably got what he deserved. IMO

Calling a guy who has dissabilities a "half wit"...probably not on...I played footy with Ricky Youd, and not only was he a terrific player, but like most of us, loves his footy. He might not be the best umpy going around, but at least he is out there having a go. Some people should actually think before gobbing off in some circumstances. So, if Mr Fulton did say what you said, well he probably got what he deserved. IMO
well if thats the case of him having a dissabilitie then mabey he should be running the boundry or goal ump not in controll of the game peoples lives are in his hands out there so mr youd has to be on top of his game to be incontroll of 36 player's and if thats not the case then i am sorry for what ever happend to him but i would not feel safe putting my boy out on the ground ' Did u see the game i was not there but have seen the vid and of what i saw he should not be umpireing grade 8 kids

well if thats the case of him having a dissabilitie then mabey he should be running the boundry or goal ump not in controll of the game peoples lives are in his hands out there so mr youd has to be on top of his game to be incontroll of 36 player's and if thats not the case then i am sorry for what ever happend to him but i would not feel safe putting my boy out on the ground ' Did u see the game i was not there but have seen the vid and of what i saw he should not be umpireing grade 8 kids

Great common sense. WE HAVE NO UMPIRES at the moment mate. So whilst youd is a putrid umpire, he is better then nothing. if he didnt umpire we wouldnt have a game. And the abuse.... well i can tell you no kid aint going to umpire when the get abused every game! So whist you say " peoples lives are at hand " mate dont play then!Maybe you should umpire a reasonable standard game one day and let me know, so i can come watch, sink cans and hurl abuse at you and see how you feel

Great common sense. WE HAVE NO UMPIRES at the moment mate. So whilst youd is a putrid umpire, he is better then nothing. if he didnt umpire we wouldnt have a game. And the abuse.... well i can tell you no kid aint going to umpire when the get abused every game! So whist you say " peoples lives are at hand " mate dont play then!Maybe you should umpire a reasonable standard game one day and let me know, so i can come watch, sink cans and hurl abuse at you and see how you feel
well whats the dif than playing and geting abused champ nothing its a choice that we make knowing what the out come may bring but when a umpire is going around during a game telling the other umpire that he is going to punch his f#@king head in during a game of under 17 as i have seen on vid tape well we are better of with out those people no matter of his mental state or how low on umpire's we are ???

well whats the dif than playing and geting abused champ nothing its a choice that we make knowing what the out come may bring but when a umpire is going around during a game telling the other umpire that he is going to punch his f#@king head in during a game of under 17 as i have seen on vid tape well we are better of with out those people no matter of his mental state or how low on umpire's we are ???

Are you for real bob cat. You have sprung out from the jungle all of a sudden. If you are going to quote something please make sure we can understand it. If not stay back after school

I think bob cat is the one with the disability, his grammer is terrible.
sorry didn't know this was a spelling comp Footy 7 lol whats a matter dont u like new people coming on board must of hit a neve with that and be carefull what u say someone my take that coment the wrong way its happend be4 :)

he has lost me boys, cause he watch a vid tape of someone abusing someone???
sounds like a parklands boy
na champ it was the umpire that was gobbing of to the other umpire saying he was going to punch his head in ?? but we are short on umpire's so lets just turn a blind eye to that hey ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well in some aspects burnie bobcat is right..
As a parent of one of the kids that were playing that day it was appauling to hear some of the things that were said to the other umpire and i know peter fulton was in the wrong by saying what he did but at the end of the day if umpire youd can not handle the heat i suggest he gets out of the kitchen..

As a parent of one of the kids that were playing that day it was appauling to hear some of the things that were said to the other umpire and i know peter fulton was in the wrong by saying what he did but at the end of the day if umpire youd can not handle the heat i suggest he gets out of the kitchen..
yes i agree with everthing u have said sir at least there is some one out there with a brain peter fulton did say the wrong thing but if umpire ricky youd did not have this disability would there even be a probblem here no i dont think so ????? so there for he should not be in control of a game but if he wants to run the boundry or goal umpire then let him do that

You guys are a joke and 'fults' is a disgrace..

Youdy loves his footy, he has been giving back by umpiring the underage kids for years.. I quite regularly had him over a 4 year period, and he made mistakes like all umpires at that level but on the whole he is a good umpire..

On top of that, he is a great guy.. I have had dealings with him through my work.. And he epitomises the types of people that keep football in tasmania going..

yes i agree with everthing u have said sir at least there is some one out there with a brain peter fulton did say the wrong thing but if umpire ricky youd did not have this disability would there even be a probblem here no i dont think so ????? so there for he should not be in control of a game but if he wants to run the boundry or goal umpire then let him do that
Freedom of speech is everyones right, i suppose, no matter how cruel or callous we tend to be to our fellow man, I mean, its not just a game, is it ??? Dont blame the Umps for refusing to officiate any game Mr Fulton plays in next season, if in fact that is true, and hey, that might start a trend where all the umps take a stand and refuse to umpire at all. now wouldnt that all be worth it, then everyone could maybe go and watch their kids play cricket and abuse the living suitcase out of those officials, and so on and so forth.

You guys are a joke and 'fults' is a disgrace..

Youdy loves his footy, he has been giving back by umpiring the underage kids for years.. I quite regularly had him over a 4 year period, and he made mistakes like all umpires at that level but on the whole he is a good umpire..

On top of that, he is a great guy.. I have had dealings with him through my work.. And he epitomises the types of people that keep football in tasmania going..

Ricky Youd has shown courage to fight back from what he went through and should be held as a role model for some of the sooks that participate in our game today. Ricky Youd is a champion and i hope he continues to stay involved in football. Bob Cat get back to the jungle.

If you are a parent you should know better. You should find out the long road that Bruno has fought back from and then sit down with your son and begin....Once upon a time there was a young boy that was 18 years old and was well on his way to becoming a football star but he was involved in a near fatal accident. This accident left him with brain damage .................... get the message.

Some of the shit i've been reading on here is a discace. 6kamikazee kid9 and burine bobcat pull your heads in. Atleast he is out there having a go. What have you's been putting back into the game of football?? Most likely nothing. I've played many games where Ricky has been umpiring and I haven't found him to be a bad umpire at all. He's knowledge of the game is good and from what i can see he really enjoys it. It's easy to get on here and bag a bloke for not having a clue or being a shit umpire but the truth is he isn't either. It's nothing short of a joke. Pull your heads in and start writing some constructive stuff on here and not the verbal dribble you've been putting up lately.

get a life.

Some of the shit i've been reading on here is a disrcace.

Well I will say it again but I just don't know why a few of you blokes up there get into each other so much.

Sifting through the hatred and angst that is posted is really annoying and well grow up fellas or f... off I say!

By the way, I have just got back from Gunns Plains and well what a great area that is and did you know that Gunns Plains once had a footy team!

sorry didn't know this was a spelling comp Footy 7 lol whats a matter dont u like new people coming on board must of hit a neve with that and be carefull what u say someone my take that coment the wrong way its happend be4 :)

That would be hit a nerve bobcat, mate if you take it the wrong way dont come onto the forum, everything is pretty light hearted on here, so if it gets to much for u, switch off your computer. Problem fixed.

If you are a parent you should know better. You should find out the long road that Bruno has fought back from and then sit down with your son and begin....Once upon a time there was a young boy that was 18 years old and was well on his way to becoming a football star but he was involved in a near fatal accident. This accident left him with brain damage .................... get the message.

Good on him for having a go I reckon, I have given my fair share of a blast to many a umpire, but at the end of the day they give up there saturday or sunday to umpire so we can play football, eveybody makes mistakes, you would never see the great players of the comp ever worrying about the umpires, that is why they are good players, most of the time you will find if you take the time to have a chat with the umpire through the course of the game, he will tend to look after you, I wouldnt pay a free quick to someone that rants and raves all day. So lets leave the umps alone and talk about footy.

Freedom of speech is everyones right, i suppose, no matter how cruel or callous we tend to be to our fellow man, I mean, its not just a game, is it ??? Dont blame the Umps for refusing to officiate any game Mr Fulton plays in next season, if in fact that is true, and hey, that might start a trend where all the umps take a stand and refuse to umpire at all. now wouldnt that all be worth it, then everyone could maybe go and watch their kids play cricket and abuse the living suitcase out of those officials, and so on and so forth.

freedom of speech is exactly right...if u put ur shoes in fults shoes being a coach and these boys get flogged week in week out so ur there trying to improve them each week n trying to make his players betta and a better team n ur teaching ur players the basic of footy such as going in wif ur head ova the ball ur more likely to get a free kick n ur players go out n do this..get hit high n the umpirers dont call the free kick wat are u suppose to do then?? the umpires are suppose to be lookin after the player wif the ball n his head ova it yet doesnt call it wouldnt u hav a go at the umpirer???

I have been reading through this shit for the last week. Couple of things i have decided out of reading this are.
1. Bobcat is Peter Fulton
2. Duff Tv, f*ck off and stick with your little ****ter crew in the south if you don't like the conversations up here. We are probably better off without you.
3. Fults has abused more than one umpire this year at junior games. I have seen it first hand. And before you guys get on your high horses and tell me what a good bloke he is. I agree with you, but i still heard what i heard.

Question? Has James Wiggens been given the chop from the Dev footy club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back