Who will get their first AA selection in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well seeing as everyone will just pick their own players, I won't dissapoint...

I think Stevens is due. Just needs some extra recognition.

other clubs, Dal Santo, Gary Ablett

Ten Ton Hammer said:
Who do you think will get the first ever AA selection in 2005.

I think Andrew embley will finally break through and get his first AA call up!

Embers i think is a real good chance.

Del Santo and Ablett are also very good possibilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say Ben Johnson from Collingwood with Josh Fraser as a roughie if he plays ruck for most of the year. (Fraser did get 3 brownlow votes against each of Jeff White, Luke Darcy and Peter Everitt, so he must be doing something right.)

From another team Luke Ball and Nick Dal Santo

From my team, i would love to see Andrew Embley get the nod, maybe Cox if he plays the season as our number 1 ruckman again. I can see him improving more next year aswell

leonmagic said:
Ben Johnson is the only real chance I'd think.

Alan Didak a roughy.

Burns is probably past his best, and even that couldn't get him a gig in 2003 (somehow..).
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
ALAN DIDAK A ROUGHIE. OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS. ooooh thanks for the laughs.

Down to the serious business, from Melbourne I'd have to say Jared Rivers is our best chance but he's up against some very stiff competition in McPhee. Still, way too early to tell for any of this, except the Alan Didak as a roughie call. We sure as hell know that won't happen.

Marns said:
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
ALAN DIDAK A ROUGHIE. OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS. ooooh thanks for the laughs.

Down to the serious business, from Melbourne I'd have to say Jared Rivers is our best chance but he's up against some very stiff competition in McPhee. Still, way too early to tell for any of this, except the Alan Didak as a roughie call. We sure as hell know that won't happen.

Thanks noob, I'll certainly take your opinion on board.

Besides, you seem so knowledgeable, comparing a HBF to a CHB and saying they'll compete for the same position...

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will get their first AA selection in 2005?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back