• The Kangas

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The Pies

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • The Dockers

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit worried about how many hits the Port Adelaide list can take.

Not saying they can't do it, but Wanganeen is a year older, Francou, after two KR is likely to not be the player he was (hope he proves me wrong), Hardwick is gone, and Carr is propping up the highly-charged Fremantle midfield.

Let's not forget that they've been up for a very long time - almost as long as Brisbane.

Having said that, they're the team you'd think would be best placed to challenge St Kilda.

St Kilda or Port, i just hope it's St Kilda this year....Or i wouldn't mind if Geelong won it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's not going to be us, but as long as it's also not Collingwood or Carlton it dosn't worry me - and believe me, I'm not worried about either of them this year either.

I like St Kilda if they can live up to a new thing they will experience called 'expectation'.

I hope Hawthorn win it, but i doubt it very much. I reckon it'll be either Port Adelaide, St.Kilda or Geelong. And as a dark horse maybe Collingwood.

the eagles are starting to get things right and they have a very good midfield. out of the the list i hope it will be them but the lions saints cats and port seem to be the favorites but ill stick with my smokey

I have very little faith when so many people voted for the saints, and some even voted for the pies and dockers...
I don't see how anyone could possibly back the latter 2 teams especially.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Will win the 2005 Premiership?

Back