Who will you watch now your club didn't pick them up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hislop - he is a hard at it midfielder, exactly what we needed and Richmond must be rubbing their hands together.

Rich - WTF!!! How could we skip him. Hurley will be great for us, but honestly, we do that all the time.

FCS, we let Joel Selwood go to Geelong the pick after us!!! Dodoro has some explaining to do. Bradley, Davies, McAlister anyone??? We've had some shockers...

Ziebell & Rich.

Sidebottom & Yarran.

Trengove, Post & Lisle.

Hislop - Hope he makes it.

Motlop - Not that we would have taken him, but for interest's sake (Pick 39/Prismall)

Swift, Walters, Heyne, McKernan and the top 4.

Suban. Sydney were so hyped up for him it wasn't funny. I'm rapt that we took a KPP in Johnston at #12, but I suspect that if the Swans had known that Suban wasn't going to make it to 30 (both the Herald Sun and Burgan phantom drafts had him making it there), they would have pulled the trigger on Suban at 12.

It certainly would have fitted our previous form. (It would've made it 7 years in a row of the Roos Swans picking a sub-186cm player with our first pick of the draft.)

Vaguely interested in McKernan; I'm more sceptical than most. I don't doubt that he'll play a fair bit of firsts AFL (barring being stopped by injury); but I think he's at least as likely to wind up as a merely handy floater, as he is a star.

And Trengove, simply because when someone slides rapidly and surprisingly, you always want to see if the naysayers were right.

James Strauss, Tom Swift, Dayne Beams, Mitch Banner and Rohan Bail :eek:

Will also watch with great interest, the careers of Hurley, Rich, Ziebell and Sidebottom

Tom Lee, closely linked to the Bulldogs. If Roughead was taken earlier he may have been our next in line, with Suban touted as the midfield option will be watching him as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will you watch now your club didn't pick them up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back