• Harry Edwards (17)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brady Hough (15)

• Josh Kennedy (15)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Played almost every game, works his ass off and plays whatever role he gets well so you know the coaches love him and they're the ones who vote. TB will come home like a steam train but I think Waterman will be too far ahead.
I think you are trying to entangle me in a reverse double bluff.

I reckon Bunga will jag it from Barrass.

When are the club holding it this year? Late October like usual? 😅

This Friday it seems

Surprised it’s so soon tbh, the WAFL hasn’t even finished and there’d be guys going to the B&F who’ll be playing the next day

This Friday it seems

Surprised it’s so soon tbh, the WAFL hasn’t even finished and there’d be guys going to the B&F who’ll be playing the next day

Yes, it might affect the result.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

This Friday it seems

Nice, no f’n about this year.

They should really just tell the boys in their exit interviews who has won and save everyone the hassle.

I don’t think even Gary Stocks could make this year sound like anything other than pure shit.

This Friday it seems

Interesting point specially when simmo said we could have up to 15 players playing in the wafl, maybe it’s a short sharp low key event at the club this year, not much really to celebrate.

Don't have a problem withis. But I hope one of the older crew, Shuey or Hurn, for example, show leadership and some advice to the younger players.
Especially those potentially on the chopping block. Winder is my main drive here....got talent & potential. A little guidance from older heads is what clubs are built around.

Barrass to win, Hurn, Redden, Darling, Kelly the top five. Cripps a dark horse. Gaff, Duggan, Shuey, Waterman to round out the top ten.

Hough for Emerging Talent.

Oscar Allen for Best Clubman.

Josh Kennedy’s eighth leading goalscorer award puts him ahead of Sumich, who won seven.

Headline in the online version of The West implies the top up players all getting an invite to ceremony.

Edit - screenshot didn’t want to display.

Winner may come from that pool

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m glad they’re inviting the top ups

They all made a big sacrifice on short notice to help us out and all performed admirably under the circumstances

Simmo might even get to meet Jake Florenca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad they’re inviting the top ups

They all made a big sacrifice on short notice to help us out and all performed admirably under the circumstances

Simmo might even get to meet Jake Florenca

He might win on count back with one best on ground from 1 game making him more consistent than Barass!

As Duffield said today, if Barrass doesn't win it they should recount it and then give it to him anyway

However with the voting system hugely favouring games played i have a suspicion Redden or Darling might steal it

Waterman did play 20 games also, top 5 chance...

As Duffield said today, if Barrass doesn't win it they should recount it and then give it to him anyway

However with the voting system hugely favouring games played i have a suspicion Redden or Darling might steal it

Waterman did play 20 games also, top 5 chance...

Darling took several games to get going and was actually quite poor early. When he did come good he never reached the same level Barrass did either

Redden, along with Hurn, was probably the most reliably consistent player we had over the course of the season without ever being brilliant. Wouldn’t surprise me if those two are out in front about two thirds of the way through the season. Maybe McGovern who was playing well prior to his injury.

Barrass will come home with a wet sail - after the Essendon game he was a force of nature

Interesting point specially when simmo said we could have up to 15 players playing in the wafl, maybe it’s a short sharp low key event at the club this year, not much really to celebrate.

Yes, I was wondering about this - usually they go through every game with the highlights and votes. That would be very grim viewing. Not much to see there, I am sure. It would be impossible to put any spin on our 22 season, surely.

I still reckon Hurn will win this - he’s been our most consistent player.

Barrass has had a hot 6-8 weeks but earlier in the season he was being lumped in with Duggan and Waterman in the ‘why aren’t they getting better?’ basket.

His hot streak could be enough?

The Facebook nuffies will have a total meltdown, Barrass is the only guy they have been told had a good year.

I still reckon Hurn will win this - he’s been our most consistent player.

Barrass has had a hot 6-8 weeks but earlier in the season he was being lumped in with Duggan and Waterman in the ‘why aren’t they getting better?’ basket.

His hot streak could be enough?

The Facebook nuffies will have a total meltdown, Barrass is the only guy they have been told had a good year.
Saw one of them commenting if Granger-Barrass doesn't win it he'll stop supporting the club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Who wins the John Worsfold Medal

Back