Who would you rather have, Nick Daicos or Sam Darcy?

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, he asked if Daicos had taken a contested mark and that he doesn’t rate him as a player.

Now if you are in the same basket as the poster I was responding to then you are 1 of 2 things.

A . A troll
Or
B . No sweet f*** all about football.

So to respond with a grab of him with his premiership medallion isn’t a childish thing at all.

21 years old.

2 x AA, 1 x AFLCA , 1 x Rising Star, 1 x AFL Premiership

Best and Fairest imminent and Brownlow potentially pending.

So, it’s safe to say Daicos wouldn’t give a rats toss what a naysayer is saying on BF.
Wow, you did write that... you wrote I'm sure he cares what you think, are you one of these people that write that much tripe, you forget what tripe you write. as to Daicos, i have no positive or negative thoughts on him, was responding to the dribble you wrote.

Wow, you did write that... you wrote I'm sure he cares what you think, are you one of these people that write that much tripe, you forget what tripe you write. as to Daicos, i have no positive or negative thoughts on him, was responding to the dribble you wrote.
You do have trouble reading my friend and thanks for confirming that you are option A.

No positive thoughts on Daicos? That’s interesting as you are clearly another one of them. Anyone with any football knowledge would know that he is a great footballer, and to be a great footballer is positive.

Enjoy the ride and maybe go get a pair of glasses as well.

P.S - I wrote I’m sure he cares what you think, BECAUSE he wrote he doesn’t rate him in the previous post. What is hard for you to comprehend here? The young man is a champion and some Carlton troll doesn’t rate him. I’ll repeat, I’m sure he cares what he thinks. Do I need to post the pic again?

You do have trouble reading my friend and thanks for confirming that you are option A.

No positive thoughts on Daicos? That’s interesting as you are clearly another one of them. Anyone with any football knowledge would know that he is a great footballer, and to be a great footballer is positive.

Enjoy the ride and maybe go get a pair of glasses as well.

P.S - I wrote I’m sure he cares what you think, BECAUSE he wrote he doesn’t rate him in the previous post. What is hard for you to comprehend here? The young man is a champion and some Carlton troll doesn’t rate him. I’ll repeat, I’m sure he cares what he thinks. Do I need to post the pic again?
Are you dense? :D Saying I'm sure he cares, is saying he doesn't care what you think, wow maybe I needed to write in crayon for you :oops:. And because I have no opinion of him and don't give much thought of your beloved player, you have a melt down. In what universe would a AFL player care that a online person doesn't rate them, that's the part that's a bit childish, when somebody does not rate your player, that's what you come up with in a rant. nice to know it takes little to get you worked up :p

Are you dense? :D Saying I'm sure he cares, is saying he doesn't care what you think, wow maybe I needed to write in crayon for you :oops:. And because I have no opinion of him and don't give much thought of your beloved player, you have a melt down. In what universe would a AFL player care that a online person doesn't rate them, that's the part that's a bit childish, when somebody does not rate your player, that's what you come up with in a rant. nice to know it takes little to get you worked up :p
Option A double confirmed. Troll 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you rather have, Nick Daicos or Sam Darcy?

Back