Meet Up Who's going next Thursday ?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

My normal seats are in 210 (awesome seats in premium gold, if anyone got near there). Got two tickets in 133. Bring on Thursday!!

Better not be red tins.
Shit no, red bottles.

30990_1.jpg

Only ever attended a game at Subi once - 2015, where we then went on to make the Grand Final.

Going this Thursday - I think its fairly safe to say that you should all start booking your flights to Melbourne.

Gonna go with a few mates to Varsity Bar to watch it.

Not overly disappointed tbh, all that was available for me was crappy seats (for the price), and the food at Varsity is the embodiment of the "100" emoji.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting pumped and its still over 18 hours away!

For the veterans - whats the best time to get to the ground? Im taking a first-timer along and I want to have enough time to browse the team store then take our seats ~10 mins before bouncedown.

I'm in! Block 125 (mum bailed, probably because of last night's weather).

For the veterans - whats the best time to get to the ground? Im taking a first-timer along and I want to have enough time to browse the team store then take our seats ~10 mins before bouncedown.

The team store gets packed before games to the point where there's little room to move, and lines outside. There are 2 or so merch vans near the big entrances to the ground which can be quicker to view / purchase from, however their range is more limited than the store. If you're keen on the store I'd leave a hefty chunk of time, and if you get through quicker then take your seat and see Auzzie fly.

Rarely does our crowd get the chant going when we're losing.

I hereby commit to doing my utmost to get the crowd involved if the boys need a lift in the event the Bulldogs get on top early.

I'll be the one sipping wine from a water bottle and shouting like a lunatic.

I'll be there of course , in a box seat :eek:
So now have a spare ticket to sell in 106QQ
Not after a profit, just the face value (I paid 86.65 when I bought it online )- would rather an Eagles fan sat there than it going empty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Meet Up Who's going next Thursday ?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back