Who's going to the Hawks v Pies clash???

Remove this Banner Ad

Ranno

Senior List
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just wondering how many of us are going to the game this Sunday? I'm heading along of course as i always do, and i havn't been as excited for a game in a long time! We will be outnumbered by 'the degenerates' but we need to go crazy as well.

It's a joke it isn't at the MCG, but two capacity crowds in two consecutive rounds is nothing to cry about! I hope we get a good turnout, it will be crucial.

Reply whether or not you're coming and where abouts you are sitting.

Yeah, I'll be there with bells on!! Booked in tickets early, but not sure where the seats are as i left that up to blr_liquid.

I do remember one game in 2001, at the Dome, which was kind of similar in the build up to this one.... Hawthorn undefeated against the reigning premiers in Essendon... it was over at quarter time.

Just wondering how many of us are going to the game this Sunday? I'm heading along of course as i always do, and i havn't been as excited for a game in a long time! We will be outnumbered by 'the degenerates' but we need to go crazy as well.

It's a joke it isn't at the MCG, but two capacity crowds in two consecutive rounds is nothing to cry about! I hope we get a good turnout, it will be crucial.

Reply whether or not you're coming and where abouts you are sitting.

I have got 2 level 2 tickets aisle 30, Row K, 33-34 seats

Helllllllllllllllllllllllll Yeah!
My father in-law has access one seats, so i'll be sitting with the snobs on level 2. Unfortunately i'll be the only one in Brown and Gold.
Mind you, just means more people to stick it to when we give them a belting.
I'm counting down the seconds.

Yeah, I'll be there with bells on!! Booked in tickets early, but not sure where the seats are as i left that up to blr_liquid.

Yeah I got them, nose bleed, level 3, row Q, section 37, I think.

I coulda got row L but lost my place in the queue at ticketmaster.com by being a pussie and trying to get the cheaper membership tickets but realising it was a pipe dream with one collingwood supporter coming with us and you can't get them all together.

Shoulda called up perhaps, damn it. Having said that glad I'm going though. Should be good.

tickets in hand, wish it was sunday now!

Bring it on! and let Rocca off so we are challenged at least:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey blr_liquid... You do realise that now I won't be able to slag off Collingwood in BAY 13 all week. ;)

Unless of course i go in harder and when they come looking I point to you.... :D

Should be a huge game! HUGE!!

You'll probably start up before a ball is bounced and it'll be egg on your face. Nothing worse than a smug Collingwood fan, the only time they feel smarter than the common man is when Collingwood win "I am smarter than you because I chose the team that won". If we win there might be a fight on from some narky Colliwobbles supporters. I know which will be better but which will hurt more?

got 4 seats level 3 aisle 24 row F right behind the goals 6 rows back, might be good seats. Would prefer to stand but not when standing room is 15 deep.

Yep. Will be going. Had to purchase seats even though I am a member. Total crap! I won't be sitting in them, I will be standing in aisle 36 with my bro and co. Should be fun stirring up the Collingwood faithful and watching the mighty Hawks on the big stage.

I'll be there in Asle 19 row A with 2 other Hawks and 4 pies. It's going to be a huge game, but on form we should win.

Row A of the Nosebleeds with 3 other keen hawkers!! :thumbsu:

What do you reckon the split between club support will be on the night?

Assuming 50,000 attendance - 30K Coll - 20K Haw??

ill be standing with 2 other hawks, 1 swan (wants to see pies lose), a don, and a pie

I do remember one game in 2001, at the Dome, which was kind of similar in the build up to this one.... Hawthorn undefeated against the reigning premiers in Essendon... it was over at quarter time.

the other way round this year mate :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going to the Hawks v Pies clash???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back