Who's The Best Footballer In The Land???

Remove this Banner Ad

carn hoppers

Rookie
Oct 2, 2005
Other Teams
hawks
whos the best footballer playing the game? for me...its sam mitchell, chris judd or riewolt..cant deside who....any ideas?

i would have to say Chris Judd is the best AFL footballer but to say the best in the land you never know, there could be a footballer out there that nobody knows about.

Hall

a22,0.jpg

Hard to say because the midfielders are always preferred. Cuz Brownlowed with Judd taking the best 1 or 2 taggers from every side. So Judd has to ne No 1...but that draft,,,,,, Hodge and Ball were 1 & 2 and are very good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten Ton Hammer said:
I spose you think tredrea then?
HAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, never said that. He is a better player than Hall, but not the best in the competition.

Ten Ton Hammer said:
Then tell us who's the best player in the land champ!

I don't think you can claim that any one player is the 'best in the land'.
It's hard to compare players of different positions.

mudgeathon said:
Judd, but when J Brown's at his best, its hard to go past him. Although I would still say Judd.

Some of you people are nuts. Brown now? Not a chance in hell.

PAFC2004 said:
In regards to you suggesting that pavlich is the best player in the league. No, he isnt.
Fellow Port fan, I don't want to alarm you, but people do have contrasting opinions.

Instead of "arrogantly" suggesting Pavlich isn't - perhaps you could suggest why?

I think Judd is the best in the league, but I believe Pavlich ain't that far behind. In a squad that consistently provides poor delivery to their forwards, Pavlich has been an absolute domination in that team.

Then again, midfielders and goal-kicking forwards will always have biased opinions shown to them. Of course, a backman could never be the best in many people's eyes. Rubbish!

And to the arseclown spitting chips about Tredrea, go play with the traffic. He's probably in the top ten in the competition - but clearly isn't the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's The Best Footballer In The Land???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back