Whose premiership hangover is worse?

Who has been worse?

• Colonwood

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • GMBHA Cats and assorted Keyboard Warriors

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WOBBLEwood will be stoked that they get to draw comparisons with the Greatest Club of the 21st Century. We had the oldest list in history, the oldest selected team ever, the oldest team to ever win a premiership, and the Greatest Captain of All Time Joel Selwood retire.

Oh please the Catters should have won back to back premierships but were too busy selecting new headbands to care about match day.

Oh please the Catters should have won back to back premierships but were too busy selecting new headbands to care about match day.
If Geelong had of played anyone but Sydney that year the result could have been different.

Your first point is grasping as Melbum and Rich still made finals. Your second point, however, is solid. On the last point, there is a difference between hangover and hubris

If back2back straight sets exits followed by missing finals altogether isn’t a premiership hangover, I don’t know what is

Squibaloy Flogstar taking Collingwood's season ending well

Thought our season ended weeks ago 🤷‍♂️

Floggingwood’s 1959 effort

lol 75 years 😂 who gives a **** 🤦‍♂️

The OP is about 2023/2024, Nimrod

You’re the one who brought up 1959 out of nowhere, ****head 😂

What’s my excuse for… 2023?? 😂 When Collingwood won their 16th flag 🤦‍♂️

What’s YOUR excuse for 2023, campaigner? :$

**** me you’re really on a mission to humiliate yourself today 😂
You’re the one who brought up 1959 out of nowhere, ****head 😂

What’s my excuse for… 2023?? 😂 When Collingwood won their 16th flag 🤦‍♂️

What’s YOUR excuse for 2023, campaigner? :$

**** me you’re really on a mission to humiliate yourself today 😂
You really are a numpty. Didn't you learn English grammar and syntax in primary school, floggo? As is obvious to everyone with 1/2 a brain (i.e. NOT you), the question referred to you failing to back up from 2023. So what's your answer for Floggingwood's utter humiliation in 2024?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whose premiership hangover is worse?

Back